Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Escape From A Lost Planet

2x Continua (the main one being @Spidericemidas Seventh Heaven, Electric Vintage and Bassalicious.

Comments

• If you listen seeking construction techniques like I do then when you identify one it like an Easter Egg… I get a little jolt of the good brain chemicals. This one is a nice series of Easter Eggs… like a nice walk through a garden of interesting foliage.

@Spidericemidas made lovely presets for Continua and I go there often for fabrics. They remind me of the iWaveStation sounds which has got to be my most underused synth mostly underused synth.

• Very nice track Mike.

• Just the right mix of traditionally beautiful chords and melody with otherworldly sounds.

• Good work Mike , more experimental stuff - cool :)

• Very pretty :-)

• Thanks @McD @Pxlhg @MadeofWax @yellow_eyez @klownshed. I like the title on this one. How does one escape if you’re lost to begin with?

• haven't listened much here lately, but so glad I clicked on this one. Lovely.

• Thank you very much, @belldu. Appreciated!

• All of the people who visited earlier have said what I wanted to say 👌

• Thank you @GeoTony I guess you might say you were speechless 😎❤️