Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Pro Count-In value for playback mode

I would like to ask you for help because I didn't find a place where I could extend count-in value to at least 2 bars in playback mode. I found only "Perform Count-In" toggle button in "Clock Settings" and no clue in the manual about count-in value in playback mode.

Comments

• @filo01 said:
    I would like to ask you for help because I didn't find a place where I could extend count-in value to at least 2 bars in playback mode. I found only "Perform Count-In" toggle button in "Clock Settings" and no clue in the manual about count-in value in playback mode.

The transport count-in is fixed at 1 measure.

What is the context? You could set something up to trigger your clips after a delay after the transport starts.

• edited April 27

@espiegel123 said:

@filo01 said:

The transport count-in is fixed at 1 measure.

What is the context? You could set something up to trigger your clips after a delay after the transport starts.

The context is that I don't use any clip/donut now. The Loopy Pro serves as a simple player for me to practice keyboard and guitar along with iBassist, Lumbeat Drums and other AU instruments/effects. And I just wish I had more time to prepare before the first beat starts. So if the count-in is fixed at 1 measure, all I can do is create a feature request.
    Thanks @espiegel123.