Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Football/Soccer

Seems like there have been a couple of minor derails in a few threads lately where football/soccer has been discussed.

Maybe we could use a thread to discuss? Same rules as for the forming course, and only respectful discussion.

«134

Comments

  • Right now watching the text updates for the Chelsea-Leicester FA Cup game. Seems like it’s had everything so far.

  • edited June 13

    Hey there, I'm also a huge football fan! I watch games every weekend, and my favorite club is Chelsea. I follow them religiously but enjoy analyzing other teams' performances. I use the score (sport) platform to stay updated on all the latest football events. Having a dedicated thread for football discussions sounds like a great idea. It'll be a nice spot to share our thoughts, analyze matches, and keep the main threads on topic. Let's keep it respectful and have some fun discussing our favorite sport!

  • Well we’re in the summer break for most European teams right now, but I think the season for English teams was really good this year.

    Chelsea were a huge surprise this season, first because they did so badly for the first half of the season, but then because they recovered so well.

  • And this Friday, 14th, is the start of Euro 2024 which is being held in Germany. I love the European championships, such a great occasion. Opening game at 20:00 is Germany v Scotland. I’m in the UK so it’s being televised on various channels here, not sure about other parts of the world but I would recommend searching well in advance.

  • @Thebosch60 said:
    Hey there, I'm also a huge football fan! I watch games every weekend, and my favorite club is Chelsea. I follow them religiously but enjoy analyzing other teams' performances. Having a dedicated thread for football discussions sounds like a great idea. It'll be a nice spot to share our thoughts, analyze matches, and keep the main threads on topic. Let's keep it respectful and have some fun discussing our favorite sport!

    It's kind of perfect that the bot is a Chelsea fan.

  • @Jonah66 said:
    And this Friday, 14th, is the start of Euro 2024 which is being held in Germany. I love the European championships, such a great occasion. Opening game at 20:00 is Germany v Scotland. I’m in the UK so it’s being televised on various channels here, not sure about other parts of the world but I would recommend searching well in advance.

    Scotland will probably win this one…. Should be good.

  • @robosardine said:

    @Jonah66 said:
    And this Friday, 14th, is the start of Euro 2024 which is being held in Germany. I love the European championships, such a great occasion. Opening game at 20:00 is Germany v Scotland. I’m in the UK so it’s being televised on various channels here, not sure about other parts of the world but I would recommend searching well in advance.

    Scotland will probably win this one…. Should be good.

    Hah you never know, tempted to put a few quid on the tartan army for this one!

  • @Jonah66 said:

    @robosardine said:

    @Jonah66 said:
    And this Friday, 14th, is the start of Euro 2024 which is being held in Germany. I love the European championships, such a great occasion. Opening game at 20:00 is Germany v Scotland. I’m in the UK so it’s being televised on various channels here, not sure about other parts of the world but I would recommend searching well in advance.

    Scotland will probably win this one…. Should be good.

    Hah you never know, tempted to put a few quid on the tartan army for this one!

    Go Lewis Morgan!

  • @Jonah66 said:

    @robosardine said:

    @Jonah66 said:
    And this Friday, 14th, is the start of Euro 2024 which is being held in Germany. I love the European championships, such a great occasion. Opening game at 20:00 is Germany v Scotland. I’m in the UK so it’s being televised on various channels here, not sure about other parts of the world but I would recommend searching well in advance.

    Scotland will probably win this one…. Should be good.

    Hah you never know, tempted to put a few quid on the tartan army for this one!

    I love the optimism of Scotland fans. I guess even a stopped clock is right twice a day… 😂

  • Do I want to join this thread? Yes I want but I probably shouldn’t.
    Go 🇵🇹

  • I'm very excited for the Euros, and I'm hoping for tons of upsets, mostly because if England wins, oy, American soccer fans are going to have to hear about it for generations lol.

    In other American sporting-insecurity news:

    USA beat Brazil last night 1-1!
    The American who wasn't up to playing in Chelsea (but did OK at Milan, I guess, and made the Serie A best 11) with a free kick that might be considered (by some!) not bad.

  • 🇨🇭

  • 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 > @ExAsperis99 said:

    I'm very excited for the Euros, and I'm hoping for tons of upsets, mostly because if England wins, oy, American soccer fans are going to have to hear about it for generations lol.

    In other American sporting-insecurity news:

    USA beat Brazil last night 1-1!
    The American who wasn't up to playing in Chelsea (but did OK at Milan, I guess, and made the Serie A best 11) with a free kick that might be considered (by some!) not bad.

    Is that player pulisic(sp) Chelsea let him go too early lol.

    🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 really excited here as well, I predict more English tears lol getting used to it now. I hope the refereeing is up to par, seen some shocking decisions in previous tournaments.

    https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/euro-2024-fantasy-football/id1107602457 Euro fantasy football app free on AppStore would be goos to create a Audiobus forum league 👍

  • I'm still not over how bitter the last season ended for my team, it kinda killed the anticipation for the EC.

  • What is your team?

  • Euros 2024 and Copa America 2024!

  • Dope I’ll have to try that if I can get it in.

  • @ExAsperis99 said:
    USA beat Brazil last night 1-1!

    😂 I don’t think 1-1 counts as a winning score, but it’s a good result for them all the same.

  • The song that might be subtly related to football/soccer

    Context

    The song opens with a chant that is "punctuated by 'ooohhh' crowd vocals" and features "clap-inducing percussion throughout".[16] The chant was performed by Italian football club Inter Milan's ultras named "Curva Nord Milano".[17]

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnival_(%C2%A5$_song)

  • edited June 14

    App gone Free

    Entertainment/Sport

    Live Sport Channels is free usually $4.99 - watch soccer matches

  • @michael_m said:

    @ExAsperis99 said:
    USA beat Brazil last night 1-1!

    😂 I don’t think 1-1 counts as a winning score, but it’s a good result for them all the same.

    haha

  • Germany seem like they’re serious about winning this one.

  • I might get to finally get to see Villa play in Chicago in August. I wish I could get to Villa Park but Chicago is a relatively short drive so I’ll settle for that

  • Abysmal from Scotland jeez, completely lost the plot!

  • @Jonah66 said:
    Abysmal from Scotland jeez, completely lost the plot!

    I’d say the found the plot laid down and were buried.

  • edited June 15

    Yep, as a Scotsman, I’ve known many a defeat, so… to be honest, we’re used to it ;) Maybe one day we’ll win at least one game in the final stages of a major tournament. Great game for Germany and looking forward to watching some great football though.

  • @ik2000 said:
    Yep, as a Scotsman, I’ve known many a defeat, so… to be honest, we’re used to it ;) Maybe one day we’ll win at least one game in the final stages of a major tournament. Great game for Germany and looking forward to watching some great football though.

    I remember in the late 70s when Scotland beat England at Wembley Stadium, and the fans were ecstatic. They invaded the pitch and tore down the goals before taking over central London that night. They certainly appreciate a big win!

  • edited June 15

    Cheers from Munich, yeah it's quite wild here since Friday
    I can hear cheering all day, since every local bar has beer and tv, all you need

Sign In or Register to comment.