Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ability to disable/bypass inputs or effects

Not sure if this is currently possible so if it isn't could you please consider it a feature request? :)

I'd like the ability to disable/bypass inputs or effects (and then re-enable them if so desired). For instance, let's say I have Sunrizer in input and NLogPro as my effect. I'm recording into Loopy. It would be cool if I could toggle whether or not NLogPro is processing the input without having to "eject" and then re-add it later.

Thanks!

Comments

• This is already working:
    Using NLogPro or JamupXT as an effect filter, the AB control panel displays an "On/Off" button that toggles the effect unit.

• I see it now... I didn't have an output set, so it wasn't showing up.