Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

duplicate loop?

edited February 20 in Loopy Pro

In Loopy Pro, is there a fast way to duplicate a loop and drag it to another empty loop hole or slot?

Comments

  • @eross said:
    In Loopy Pro, is there a fast way to duplicate a loop and drag it to another empty loop hole or slot?

    Two finger drag. I believe you can put the second finger down any time before you release.

  • @espiegel123 said:

    @eross said:
    In Loopy Pro, is there a fast way to duplicate a loop and drag it to another empty loop hole or slot?

    Two finger drag. I believe you can put the second finger down any time before you release.

    oh perfect !!! thank you

  • edited February 20

    @Michael one more quick question. i thought there was an option to twist on a loop circle, and align the waveform up to the beat. twist left to move audio start point toward downbeat, clockwise away from downbeat?

  • @eross said:
    @Michael one more quick question. i thought there was an option to twist on a loop circle, and align the waveform up to the beat. twist left to move audio start point toward downbeat, clockwise away from downbeat?

  • @eross said:
    @ one more quick question. i thought there was an option to twist on a loop circle, and align the waveform up to the beat. twist left to move audio start point toward downbeat, clockwise away from downbeat?

    Twisting with two fingers shifts the waveform. The shifting is unquantized.

  • edited February 20

    The twisting is continuous so not limited in any way

  • @espiegel123 said:

    @eross said:
    @ one more quick question. i thought there was an option to twist on a loop circle, and align the waveform up to the beat. twist left to move audio start point toward downbeat, clockwise away from downbeat?

    Twisting with two fingers shifts the waveform. The shifting is unquantized.

    is that a gesture setting g that needs to be turned on, when i twist it doesn’t do anything?

  • ohhp. nevermind. i had to highlight the loop circle
    first. thanks it works now

  • wimwim
    edited February 20

    @eross - That gesture doesn't work for clips that have been resized to a rectangular shape. Is there a chance you did that?

  • @wim said:
    @eross - That gesture doesn't work for clips that have been resized to a rectangular shape. Is there a chance you did that?

    It works on rectangular clips, too. The visual feedback might seem awkward though.

  • @espiegel123 said:

    @wim said:
    @eross - That gesture doesn't work for clips that have been resized to a rectangular shape. Is there a chance you did that?

    It works on rectangular clips, too. The visual feedback might seem awkward though.

    Ahh. Thanks for the correction!

  • @espiegel123 said:

    @wim said:
    @eross - That gesture doesn't work for clips that have been resized to a rectangular shape. Is there a chance you did that?

    It works on rectangular clips, too. The visual feedback might seem awkward though.

    oh cool i did not know that

Sign In or Register to comment.