Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hymn for a sleeping dachshund. A koala sampler song

Hey all we got a new puppy called Rose, today and she spent most of the time on my lap asleep, I made use of that to have a play around in koala and did this. It’s a bit calmer than my recent few things, I didn’t want to give her bad dreams.

And this is her when she arrived this morning.

Comments

  • I love Rose and I love the tune!.
    That piano is beautiful, sounds like a real, real tape. What are you using for the wabbly effect, is it the koala mixer thing?. This tune and Rose asleep at your lap sounds like a plan. Great job.

  • A little wobbly for me, but a fine title for a fine hound....

  • @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    A little wobbly for me, but a fine title for a fine hound....

    Thanks! it IS very wobbly!!

    @tahiche said:
    I love Rose and I love the tune!.
    That piano is beautiful, sounds like a real, real tape. What are you using for the wabbly effect, is it the koala mixer thing?. This tune and Rose asleep at your lap sounds like a plan. Great job.

    Thanks a lot, it was a very lovely moment! The wobble is all in Koala, the mixer has an effect called wow and flutter which does a great wobble, I added a tape hum noise from a sample pack and also I used another mixer effect, the autopan, set to random with the stereo dial turned all the way down to simulate the dropouts and stuff from crappy tape

  • same Sh*t different day... this time i'm working though...

  • @sevenape I'm not sure if there's anything more fundamental than a dog's love...

  • @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @sevenape I'm not sure if there's anything more fundamental than a dog's love...

    It’s really pure and unconditional, she got me hook, line and sinker

  • Wobbly but good. Very relaxing 😌
    Hope Rose is doing well 🐾

  • Great, good luck with the dog. My family had one of those, a tax (Swedish name for the race) named Bamse 😂 good memories.

  • @GeoTony said:
    Wobbly but good. Very relaxing 😌
    Hope Rose is doing well 🐾

    Thank you!xx she is doing great! Attacking the feet of anyone who walks by her

    @Pxlhg said:
    Great, good luck with the dog. My family had one of those, a tax (Swedish name for the race) named Bamse 😂 good memories.

    Thank you! Haha yeah they are special digs imo

Sign In or Register to comment.