Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vocal Harmonizer

Hey there,
Is there an intelligent vocal harmonizer that works in Loopy Pro?

Comments

• Bleass Voice is my first choice. Harmonizr is very good too.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Bleass Voice is my first choice. Harmonizr is very good too.

exact

and you can use Music Putty to „build“ harmonies

• Bleass looks awesome! Anyone know if you can have a prerecorded Midi clip in Loopy to control the voice harmonies?

• @jred said:
    Bleass looks awesome! Anyone know if you can have a prerecorded Midi clip in Loopy to control the voice harmonies?

I don’t have BLEASS Voice. If it it takes midi input, a midi clip would be able to control it. For midi clips, you will need a MIDI AUv3 to provide them as Loopy Pro doesn’t currently have native MIDI clips. There are a number of AUv3 that people use in Loopy for midi clips.

• And that Midi AUv3 can play Midi notes into Bleass to control the harmonies? How do you route that in Loopy?

• @jred said:
    And that Midi AUv3 can play Midi notes into Bleass to control the harmonies? How do you route that in Loopy?

There are quite a few MIDI Auv3 with sequencers that work as midi clip loopers: Atom 2, LK, Drambo, Helium and more. To load a MIDI AU in Loopy Pro, show Loopy's mixer and choose Add MIDI. Choose the AUv3. After it has been added, tap on the + sign in its destination section and choose the AU to which you want to send the midi.

• @jred said:
    Hey there,
    Is there an intelligent vocal harmonizer that works in Loopy Pro?

If you don’t want to use midi, try e.g. Eventide Qvox. It can harmonize based on key & scale