Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS8 Now Being Pushed!

xenxen
edited September 2014 in General App Discussion

So I forgot to switch on airplane mode before charging last night.

I now have 6G of bloatware and an annoying red indicator on my settings icon.

In short, if you are holding off installing iOS8, Apple are pushing the download so make sure you DON'T connect your iPad to the mains while also connected to a wifi network.

Comments

• If you seach elsewhere on this forum, you should be able to find instructions on how to delete those 6G. It seems Apple added that option after there was a lot of similar upset over iOS7.

• xenxen
    edited September 2014

Thanks very much for that. I am sorted.

If anyone else finds themselves here, go to Settings, General, wait for Storage to list all your memory and iOS8 will be on the list. You can then just select and choose the Delete option.

You get a message saying you can download again in the future. So it may be worth doing this as then you can leave airplane off in the future.

• edited September 2014

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/01/13/ios-7-1-delete-over-the-air-updates/

Ios8 update is not listed on my storage but it's in my software update section. I wonder why?

• xenxen
    edited September 2014

It shows in the software update section when you have downloaded it and should have an option to install. If you haven't downloaded it you should have that option instead.

If it isn't also listed in your storage, has it downloaded yet?

Also worth noting that since I deleted the option is now 'download and install'. So I presume that if you choose to download it auto installs straight after. Worth pointing out that the delete option might only be there if it has downloaded in the background!

• Aha! Mine says "download and install". Thanks to this forum again for helping me grasp to obvious!