Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Getting Chordbus 2 to play properly in Cubasis 3

In Leo’s (SoundForMore) 3-year old Tutorial he made with Chordbud 2 in Cubasis, Chordbud 2 played properly.

The current Chordbud 2 has issues starting on-time and playing correctly in the 1st measure in Cubasis, if it plays at all in measure 1. Marking a loop makes no difference.

This problem doesn’t exist when using Chordbud 2 in AUM. Weird, for sure.

Suggestions for a work-around, anyone??

Thanks!
John

Comments

• Same issue, only worse in Logic Pro for iPad. In Logic Pro for iPad using a simple G-Em-Am-D progression, Chordbud 2 skipped the first measure and eventually got stuck and wouldn’t respond to the Transporter controls. I had to go into Galileo 2 and use its MIDI PANIC! button to stop the sound!!!

I’m not having this issue with any other MIDI processors in these hosts.

• Maybe @cem_olcay can chime in. It’s fine with AUM as mentioned, but If i remember correctly I think it had a similar issue back with AUM back when it was released but he fixed it.