Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Relic Waves by Alexander Zolotov - OUT NOW!

Relic Waves
4 billion unique Lo-Fi sounds
by Alexander Zolotov
is out now!
https://www.warmplace.ru/soft/relic/

next step after Fractal Beats!:)

Four billion unique lo-fi pads and effects from the depths of the Mathematical Universe. +AU

Relic Waves is a generator of Lo-Fi noises, pads and effects based on unique synthesis algorithms from NightRadio.

More than 4 billion samples from the depths of the Mathematical Universe!

Features:

  • search for new sounds with three buttons: next random set, edit code, previous set; each set of 12 sounds corresponds to a code of 8 characters;

  • three types of keyboards for live performing: on-screen buttons, PC keyboard, MIDI input;

  • six additional processing parameters + control of all parameters via MIDI;

  • real-time audio recording to WAV (32-bit);

  • export to: WAV (one file or a set), SunVox (samples + effects in one file), text clipboard;

  • the LCK button freezes individual samples - they will not change during the search for new sets;

  • iOS Audio Unit Extension (AUv3).

video 1:

video 2:

«1345

Comments

  • All you had to say was "Lo-Fi" and I'm on that sh-t! 🤣 Also bought Fractal Bits. Costed 4 quid combined. Can't wait to see what I can create with just these two plugins for sound sources.

  • I don’t even need to see the rest. A new percussion based Zolotov app is enough. It’s mine.

  • edited December 2023

    These noises speak to me. Not harsh or abrasive, to me, at all. Pure bliss.
    This silent walk-through is the best I’ve ever heard, on part with @Gavinski ’s Cascade silent walk-through. The videos could be ambient pieces in their own right.

    It’s also refreshing to see cassette tapes and disks replace the succulents one would normally see on a desk. Curse you plants, depleting the room of carbon dioxide and ruining my great with your moisture!

    And only 1.99! Off to buy! Already a fan of Fractal Beats. Good looking out @waka_x !

  • @HotStrange said:
    I don’t even need to see the rest. A new percussion based Zolotov app is enough. It’s mine.

    Not percussive by nature, but I’m sure you’ll still love it.

  • @Blipsford_Baubie said:

    @HotStrange said:
    I don’t even need to see the rest. A new percussion based Zolotov app is enough. It’s mine.

    Not percussive by nature, but I’m sure you’ll still love it.

    Bought immediately and yes loving it so far.

  • wimwim
    edited December 2023

    Best to drop the subject. I'm sorry I brought it up.

    Anyway, I watched the video. I can't imagine I'd have any use for something like this*, not even just for giggles. That's the first of his apps I've taken a pass on.

    (* Well ... maybe to annoy the cat. But I already have KQ Unotone for that.)

  • Oh this is the best. Just killer.

  • Fastest purchase ever and this from a recovered app-a-holic…

  • Can. Not. Resist.

  • This guy deserves it. Instabuy.

  • @Samu said:
    Fastest purchase ever and this from a recovered app-a-holic…

    I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far. Fractal Bits is one of my favorites though so I was expecting to like it.

  • @HotStrange said:

    @Samu said:
    Fastest purchase ever and this from a recovered app-a-holic…

    I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far. Fractal Bits is one of my favorites though so I was expecting to like it.

    How Does it differ from Fractal Bits?

  • @128BPM said:

    @HotStrange said:

    @Samu said:
    Fastest purchase ever and this from a recovered app-a-holic…

    I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far. Fractal Bits is one of my favorites though so I was expecting to like it.

    How Does it differ from Fractal Bits?

    Just a few minutes of the video at the too of the thread should tell you all you need to know.

  • @128BPM said:

    @HotStrange said:

    @Samu said:
    Fastest purchase ever and this from a recovered app-a-holic…

    I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far. Fractal Bits is one of my favorites though so I was expecting to like it.

    How Does it differ from Fractal Bits?

    I’ve only spent maybe 10 mins or so with it so far but this one spits out more melodic sounds than FB, being is mostly all percussive sounds. This one does percussive too but there are also pad type sounds on every page as well.

  • @wim said:

    @128BPM said:

    @HotStrange said:

    @Samu said:
    Fastest purchase ever and this from a recovered app-a-holic…

    I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far. Fractal Bits is one of my favorites though so I was expecting to like it.

    How Does it differ from Fractal Bits?

    Just a few minutes of the video at the too of the thread should tell you all you need to know.

    Yeah…I see/hear the difference.
    Sorry 😜

  • @HotStrange said:

    @128BPM said:

    @HotStrange said:

    @Samu said:
    Fastest purchase ever and this from a recovered app-a-holic…

    I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far. Fractal Bits is one of my favorites though so I was expecting to like it.

    How Does it differ from Fractal Bits?

    I’ve only spent maybe 10 mins or so with it so far but this one spits out more melodic sounds than FB, being is mostly all percussive sounds. This one does percussive too but there are also pad type sounds on every page as well.

    Yes,thanks👍
    Pads vs one shots.

    I need this

  • I’ve said it before but it’s app’s like this that, for me, make iOS more exciting than modular

  • So affordable too

  • @128BPM said:

    @HotStrange said:

    @128BPM said:

    @HotStrange said:

    @Samu said:
    Fastest purchase ever and this from a recovered app-a-holic…

    I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far. Fractal Bits is one of my favorites though so I was expecting to like it.

    How Does it differ from Fractal Bits?

    I’ve only spent maybe 10 mins or so with it so far but this one spits out more melodic sounds than FB, being is mostly all percussive sounds. This one does percussive too but there are also pad type sounds on every page as well.

    Yes,thanks👍
    Pads vs one shots.

    I need this

    I think you need to too 😂

    I kid, but it’s a great app so far.

  • @HotStrange said:

    @128BPM said:

    @HotStrange said:

    @128BPM said:

    @HotStrange said:

    @Samu said:
    Fastest purchase ever and this from a recovered app-a-holic…

    I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far. Fractal Bits is one of my favorites though so I was expecting to like it.

    How Does it differ from Fractal Bits?

    I’ve only spent maybe 10 mins or so with it so far but this one spits out more melodic sounds than FB, being is mostly all percussive sounds. This one does percussive too but there are also pad type sounds on every page as well.

    Yes,thanks👍
    Pads vs one shots.

    I need this

    I think you need to too 😂

    I kid, but it’s a great app so far.

    Both Fractal Bits and Relic Noises are perfect 'sampler fodder'.
    Export the samples directly to Files.app for use with any other sampler and use an app like Sample Crate to batch-rename the generated files...

  • @Samu said:

    @HotStrange said:

    @128BPM said:

    @HotStrange said:

    @128BPM said:

    @HotStrange said:

    @Samu said:
    Fastest purchase ever and this from a recovered app-a-holic…

    I’m thoroughly enjoying it so far. Fractal Bits is one of my favorites though so I was expecting to like it.

    How Does it differ from Fractal Bits?

    I’ve only spent maybe 10 mins or so with it so far but this one spits out more melodic sounds than FB, being is mostly all percussive sounds. This one does percussive too but there are also pad type sounds on every page as well.

    Yes,thanks👍
    Pads vs one shots.

    I need this

    I think you need to too 😂

    I kid, but it’s a great app so far.

    Both Fractal Bits and Relic Noises are perfect 'sampler fodder'.
    Export the samples directly to Files.app for use with any other sampler and use an app like Sample Crate to batch-rename the generated files...

    For sure. I use FB for that quite often and expect to do the same with this. Also works great for sampling directly into Koala or Gauss.

  • @NeuM said:

    @wim said:
    I'm conflicted these days about Zolotov. I'd hate to do even a tiny bit to support anyone who's supportive of Russia's ongoing invasion of Ukraine. There's simply no way of knowing where he stands on that one. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, of course.

    Not that it makes any difference in the big scheme of things. Oh well ... I gotta have it.

    I think he’s a software developer, not a mass murderer. Just sayin’…

    Best comment of the day. We are a universal group of people sharing our passion for music. I find it repulsive to exclude people ‘because they are Russian and we first have to figure out if they are one of the good guys’, my God. Before you know we start to avoid people who like to listen to Michael Jackson, as they might have special interest in children too. :| Where’s the end of this?

  • @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    All you had to say was "Lo-Fi" and I'm on that sh-t! 🤣 Also bought Fractal Bits. Costed 4 quid combined. Can't wait to see what I can create with just these two plugins for sound sources.

    Ha! I got as far as your post and immediately switched to the App Store! A minute playing with the first set of sounds on opening and I’m crazy pleased with it. Better watch that video now…

  • @eylvy said:

    Oh that’s nice and over the edge!

  • @eylvy nice
    Sold
    Purchased

  • @NeuM said:

    @wim said:
    I'm conflicted these days about Zolotov. I'd hate to do even a tiny bit to support anyone who's supportive of Russia's ongoing invasion of Ukraine. There's simply no way of knowing where he stands on that one. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, of course.

    Not that it makes any difference in the big scheme of things. Oh well ... I gotta have it.

    I think he’s a software developer, not a mass murderer. Just sayin’…

    💯 The best rebuttle I've seen in a long time.

  • And is one of the most interesting developers we have. I own all his apps, all of them very cheap in sales and worth a lot more than I paid.

  • £1.99? Done 🤝

Sign In or Register to comment.