Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MitoSynth update

Can't seem to copy the text directly but there is a new sequencer function on almost any parameter that could be altered from constant, MIDI Program Change and Parch Bank Mapping and Polyphonic Aftertouch!!!!!!

The sequencer is amazing

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mitosynth/id864041340?mt=8

Comments

• New in 1.2 for all users:

• Step Sequencer automation feature, supporting blend curves and sustain
    • Pitch Tracking and Note Tracking automation modes
    • MIDI Program Change & Patch Bank mapping
    • MIDI Polyphonic Aftertouch support
    • XY Pads highlight where they were last touched
    • iPhone users can now flip Performance Mode between XY pads, tempo controls, master gain control, and IAA Transport Control (where available)
    • 20 new built-in patches
    • Latest Audiobus SDK

Additionally, for iOS 8 users:

• IAA Transport Controls
    • Bluetooth MIDI configuration
    • Use finger pressure to control aftertouch
    • Import & export audio from iCloud Drive and other compatible services
    • Support for iOS 8 Extensions provided by other apps

Mitosynth is also enhanced for iPhone 6/6+ screen sizes: larger XY pads, wider keyboards.

(Mitosynth remains compatible with iOS 7)

• "Use finger pressure to control aftertouch". w00t. Plus, another on the short list of program change listeners. Thanks @WoojiJuice!

• "• Use finger pressure to control aftertouch"
    No it doesn't....

• Ios8 only it says. Did you upgrade?

• Yes I updated my 5s, and no, iOS 8 didn't magically make my phone's screen pressure sensitive.

• edited September 2014

@Zymos said:

Yes I updated my 5s, and no, iOS 8 didn't magically make my phone's screen pressure sensitive.

Usually applying more pressure means a larger area of your finger touches the screen. iOS 8 added this new gesture API. Similar-ish gestures have been used with private APIs before iOS 8 though (like in Orphion).

Edit: I mean, I'm guessing that's what it refers to. What else could it be, the screens aren't pressure sensitive as you said so..

• @Zymos said:

Yes I updated my 5s, and no, iOS 8 didn't magically make my phone's screen pressure sensitive.

Shame about the lack of magic. And the condescension.

• edited September 2014

• Import & export audio from iCloud Drive and other compatible services

now thats a very very useful feature ☺️

I hope korg add this to gadget