Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How many forum visitors have been here since 2013?

2

Comments

  • @tja said:

    @HotStrange said:
    Joined on July 2017

    Visits:
    2,430

    Joined April 2017
    Visits 14,206
    😅😅😅

    I thought mine was bad 😂

    That said I think mine is actually more than that. I keep the site open in my tabs and I think maybe it doesn’t count all of those views and only counts when you visit in a new window.

  • @HotStrange said:

    @tja said:

    @HotStrange said:
    Joined on July 2017

    Visits:
    2,430

    Joined April 2017
    Visits 14,206
    😅😅😅

    I thought mine was bad 😂

    That said I think mine is actually more than that. I keep the site open in my tabs and I think maybe it doesn’t count all of those views and only counts when you visit in a new window.

    I think it counts new network connections - tabs don't count and it also does not increase when you kill the browser and start it new, which means it does not even count all new network connections.

  • Bought my first iPad in march 2013, purchased my first music related app in April 2013 (Propellerhead Rebirth if I remember well) and started to daily visit the forum from May 2013 but without registering, as I my only goal then was to get information about new apps. Decided to register around April 2018 as I realised this forum had become an non neglectable part of my daily life and wanted to join the fun and interact. This made my GAS or appoholism worst for a few years but got this under control now (somehow...)

  • @tja said:

    @HotStrange said:

    @tja said:

    @HotStrange said:
    Joined on July 2017

    Visits:
    2,430

    Joined April 2017
    Visits 14,206
    😅😅😅

    I thought mine was bad 😂

    That said I think mine is actually more than that. I keep the site open in my tabs and I think maybe it doesn’t count all of those views and only counts when you visit in a new window.

    I think it counts new network connections - tabs don't count and it also does not increase when you kill the browser and start it new, which means it does not even count all new network connections.

    Ah mines easily 2-3x that then

  • Been lurking since December 2012

  • Joined May 2013, 17k+ visits.

  • edited November 2023

    @HotStrange aargh, I clock in at 27,619! I’m going to have myself committed! At least I have some kind of life now. 😂🥰🥳

  • @LinearLineman said:
    @HotStrange aargh, I clock in at 27,619! I’m going to have myself committed! At least I have some kind of life now. 😂🥰🥳

    Congrats on you life @LinearLineman

    @tja How many people registered and have been participants on the forum since the beginning

    *Correction -- apparently the forum was first open 2012

  • @audiblevideo said:
    yellowfier

    My first music app! Still works, I think?

    Although I joined in Nov. 2019 (For some crazy reason I picked an adverb for my handle here and have always regretted it.)
    I know I was lurking for several years before that so I can't really know how many visits I've made. I first found the 'compatible apps' page and later realized there was a forum link at the top - changed my online life.

  • December 2012, I still had zits.

  • I joined in -20 after some months with an used iPhone 5s I got as part of a payment for a painting, the discovery of the iOS world was really something else, it changed my life completely.

    Now, it says I have 380 visits and that can't be right. I haven't missed a day (well, maybe one here and there) and check in ever so often ... oh, I just realised I have AB tab pinned so it's always open but it still should be +trice as much as 380.. weird.

  • @LinearLineman said:
    @HotStrange aargh, I clock in at 27,619! I’m going to have myself committed! At least I have some kind of life now. 😂🥰🥳

    Haha I don’t mind having tons of visits, I love visiting here and chatting with you guys. Easily the best music forum out there.

  • @Stochastically said:

    @audiblevideo said:
    yellowfier

    My first music app! Still works, I think?

    Although I joined in Nov. 2019 (For some crazy reason I picked an adverb for my handle here and have always regretted it.)
    I know I was lurking for several years before that so I can't really know how many visits I've made. I first found the 'compatible apps' page and later realized there was a forum link at the top - changed my online life.

    I haven’t used it in a few months but last time I did it still worked! I think it even had an update a couple years back.

  • @audiblevideo said:

    @LinearLineman said:
    @HotStrange aargh, I clock in at 27,619! I’m going to have myself committed! At least I have some kind of life now. 😂🥰🥳

    Congrats on you life @LinearLineman

    @tja How many people registered and have been participants on the forum since the beginning

    *Correction -- apparently the forum was first open 2012

    Yes, November 2012 and first user accounts from December.

    I posted the number here:

    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/1268731/#Comment_1268731

  • April 2013

  • @tja said:

    @HotStrange said:
    Joined on July 2017

    Visits:
    2,430

    Joined April 2017
    Visits 14,206
    😅😅😅

    14,106 of those being complaints about Apple…

    (Sorry… :lol: )

  • @michael_m said:

    @tja said:

    @HotStrange said:
    Joined on July 2017

    Visits:
    2,430

    Joined April 2017
    Visits 14,206
    😅😅😅

    14,106 of those being complaints about Apple…

    (Sorry… :lol: )

    You should then only count my discussions, which are only 353.
    And sure, 352 of them SHOULD complain about Apple - reasons are there enough 😅

  • @tja said:

    @michael_m said:

    @tja said:

    @HotStrange said:
    Joined on July 2017

    Visits:
    2,430

    Joined April 2017
    Visits 14,206
    😅😅😅

    14,106 of those being complaints about Apple…

    (Sorry… :lol: )

    You should then only count my discussions, which are only 353.
    And sure, 352 of them SHOULD complain about Apple - reasons are there enough 😅

    :lol:

  • @knewspeak said:

    @Gavinski said:
    December 2012 I think you mean!

    Yes along with @sonosaurus Thumbjam, not forgetting @Sebastian <3

    Wow, yep.... I guess I'm an old-timer!

    Joined December 2012
    Visits 10,054

  • August 2020. I try to check in once a day to see what’s happening.

  • @Paulieworld said:
    August 2020. I try to check in once a day to see what’s happening.

    Same here. I usually end up missing a day or 2 every week but it’s try to stop by every day.

  • I was 5 years late

  • Joined November 2017
    Visits 8,579

    It’s been 6 years, whoa. Been here since I started to making music apps.

  • @cem_olcay said:
    Joined November 2017
    Visits 8,579

    It’s been 6 years, whoa. Been here since I started to making music apps.

    Joined the same year. Started iOS production a few years before but didn’t find out about this forum until then. Time flies ✈️

  • @cem_olcay said:
    Joined November 2017
    Visits 8,579

    It’s been 6 years, whoa. Been here since I started to making music apps.

    It seems like you Bram and Beepstreet have been here forever ( and Michael of course ;) )

  • I wonder, what was the first big music and big synth app and who was the developer? I know a lot of the early ones but now I’m curious what came first. NLog?

  • @HotStrange said:
    I wonder, what was the first big music and big synth app and who was the developer? I know a lot of the early ones but now I’m curious what came first. NLog?

    I thought, BeatMaker

  • @tja said:

    @HotStrange said:
    I wonder, what was the first big music and big synth app and who was the developer? I know a lot of the early ones but now I’m curious what came first. NLog?

    I thought, BeatMaker

    Wasn’t the original Korg Electribe app earlier than that?

  • Yep, my first post was in December 2012 (concerning an Audulus preset for Audiobus use).

  • Nuff respect to the old school forum heads! 👊

    I didn’t reach these shores until 2017. I was travelling a fair bit at the time and I simply couldn’t believe that I could basically have a music production studio on just my iPad.

Sign In or Register to comment.