Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Elastic Melody - 3 Oscillators - 3 Sequencers - FX - Automate Everything - Out Tuesday 14th Nov 23

Here is my pre-release tutorial for the excellent Elastic Melody.
This is scheduled to be released this Tuesday 14th November 2023.
Pricing is £6.99

«1

Comments

  • edited November 2023

    Wow $6.99! It’s definitely worth it at that price. It’s a great app. Simple enough to be fun and quick but also capable of a lot of weirdness, just like Elastic Drums.

  • This is kind of a super-Circuit Mono Station. Really cool.

  • @ctrl64 said:
    This is kind of a super-Circuit Mono Station. Really cool.

    The Mono Station is such a cool little synth.

  • It's already out today 🥳

  • Can it be used to sequence other synths, or is it meant to be used only with the internal synth?

  • Cool, sounds great.

  • @CracklePot said:
    Can it be used to sequence other synths, or is it meant to be used only with the internal synth?

    Right now it's meant to use the internal synth, which sounds quite good.
    Midi Out is planned fort later

  • wimwim
    edited November 2023

    @elasticdrums said:
    Midi Out is planned fort later

    That's great to hear. Agreed that it sounds good, but what I'd want it for more than anything else is sequencing and CC out for other apps. Bought it as-is though. ❤️

  • wimwim
    edited November 2023

    Shoot. I was hoping for optional portrait mode on the iPhone. I love using Elastic Drums that way.
    Oh well, still ❤️❤️

  • Giveaway and demo. More to come..

  • edited November 2023

    Can’t wait for midi out! I want to use this to sequence my moon matriarch. Looks really sick as-is tho!

  • @wim said:
    Shoot. I was hoping for optional portrait mode on the iPhone. I love using Elastic Drums that way.
    Oh well, still ❤️❤️

    ED is one of the few apps I actually use on iPhone for that very reason.

  • Been on the beta for this for a long time and it’s been cool to watch it become what it is. Definitely a fantastic app and would recommend to anyone but especially to fans of Elastic Drums. It can get into the same droney weird territory.

  • @HotStrange said:
    Been on the beta for this for a long time and it’s been cool to watch it become what it is. Definitely a fantastic app and would recommend to anyone but especially to fans of Elastic Drums. It can get into the same droney weird territory.

    it is great fun paired with ED, in AUM. Elastic World ascendant

  • @Littlewoodg said:

    @HotStrange said:
    Been on the beta for this for a long time and it’s been cool to watch it become what it is. Definitely a fantastic app and would recommend to anyone but especially to fans of Elastic Drums. It can get into the same droney weird territory.

    it is great fun paired with ED, in AUM. Elastic World ascendant

    Yes they’re fantastic together. I need to use ED more often in general. It used to be an all time favorite. It’s still a great app! EM is gonna be a great one too.

  • Another great Tutorial Video by Nu-Trix:

  • Been looking forward to this, is it going in the bundle? I need to get EDs and EEs too.

  • @elasticdrums will this be available for use on m1 macs as an auv3?

  • @scrape said:
    Been looking forward to this, is it going in the bundle? I need to get EDs and EEs too.

    No, but it's on introduction sale at the moment :)

  • I love getting something acceptable going, then playing with the specific randomizer settings. You can randomize everything, or just the notes, or fx. It’s great because you can have some authorship while also taking advantage of happy random accidents.

    It’s song mode is one of the easiest and most intuitive interfaces out there!

    Overall, a very well designed app, and the fact it’s also AUv3 is just icing on an already delicious cake :)

  • Totally worth it, as I mentioned before to some skeptics :lol:
    Been on the beta since day 1, and I'm buying it now

    It's a delicious audio and sequencing playground.
    btw, to celebrate the release, it's asking a jam with Elastic Drums :lol:

  • It's a very nice idea and well worth the intro-price. I'm not super impressed by the sound engine (even all three together) and feel it could have some more influences. The filter feels very limited. To be honest I have not spent too many hours but enough to make a few presets of my own. Maybe it'll come around for me as it has for others

  • @skiphunt said:
    I love getting something acceptable going, then playing with the specific randomizer settings. You can randomize everything, or just the notes, or fx. It’s great because you can have some authorship while also taking advantage of happy random accidents.

    It’s song mode is one of the easiest and most intuitive interfaces out there!

    Overall, a very well designed app, and the fact it’s also AUv3 is just icing on an already delicious cake :)

    Yes the randomizer options are fantastic. TB is really good with that too (being able to select what you’re randomizing). Wish all apps with a randomizer had that functionality.

  • Much better than what I thought at first sight

  • wimwim
    edited November 2023

    It's growing on me. I'd like to see per track FX settings though. And live recording of automation rather than just drawing it in. And a distortion FX.

    Unless I'm missing something?

  • love Elastic Drums but struggling to get into this....i think it’s mostly the squeakiness of the synth. will persevere though

  • edited November 2023

    Wonderfull snipped by perplex_on:

  • @drewinnit said:
    love Elastic Drums but struggling to get into this....i think it’s mostly the squeakiness of the synth. will persevere though

    Make sure the effects and filters are off when you first start out then add later.

Sign In or Register to comment.