Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DumComputer default midi

Hi all

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the default Midi notes to trigger each drum hit in Drumcomputer. I’m using Patterning to trigger Drumcomputer and I would like to save the midi settings in Drumcomputer so I don’t have to change midi notes when I open a new patterning project.

Thanks

Lea

Comments

• @LeaTurner said:
    Hi all

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the default Midi notes to trigger each drum hit in Drumcomputer. I’m using Patterning to trigger Drumcomputer and I would like to save the midi settings in Drumcomputer so I don’t have to change midi notes when I open a new patterning project.

Thanks

Lea

You can save mapping presets, then just recall that preset when needed.

• @LeaTurner said:
    Hi all

Thanks

Lea

I think you can edit the mapping and save as a new mapping. You can drag the color zones that appear above the keyboard. They indicate the range for that drum.

• Thread title typo made me chuckle a little… Kind of an oxymoron too 😂 all good fun!

• @Stuntman_mike said:
    Thread title typo made me chuckle a little… Kind of an oxymoron too 😂 all good fun!

That app ain’t none too smart…

• Found it now thank you