Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[Drambo question] What is the best/fastest way to export all clips as individual WAV files?

The title pretty much sums it up. I would like to export all clips in Drambo each as an individual WAV file. I know I can record each track independently across the entire song and then chop them up but that is very tedious.

Is there a better way of doing this?

Comments

• Yes, this would be helpful. Perhaps the first step toward this is to implement freeze patterns.

• @os68ng said:
    Yes, this would be helpful. Perhaps the first step toward this is to implement freeze patterns.

That would make Drambo perfecter 🙂

• @reezygle said:
    The title pretty much sums it up. I would like to export all clips in Drambo each as an individual WAV file. I know I can record each track independently across the entire song and then chop them up but that is very tedious.

So basically stem export? Or exporting the clips as loops?

• @HotStrange said:

@reezygle said:

Exporting clips as loops.

• @reezygle said:

@HotStrange said:

@reezygle said:

Hmm I’ll have to look into it and see. I haven’t tried that yet so not sure if there are other ways to do it or not. But if I find another way I’ll let you know

• @HotStrange said:

@reezygle said:

@HotStrange said:

@reezygle said:

Hmm I’ll have to look into it and see. I haven’t tried that yet so not sure if there are other ways to do it or not. But if I find another way I’ll let you know

Thank you!