Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Live Guitar Demo Video

Just finished having a play with this..I'm not a guitarist but this has got to be a must have app for any guitarist who wants to control synths on the iPad and record em into the bus..

Comments

• Cool -- thanks for the review! One thing to mention -- you can load an existing chord set by just tapping the "open" button. Stuff you grab from Twitter should be there, no need to do any copying or moving chords around. It's not too hard to build a chord set of your own, but probably easier to just load what's there!

• Great thanks...It's me, not the app. It does sound really cool though playing with the synths..

• Ha, yep just gone back to the app and tried what you said and it worked perfectly..thanks man..I did say in the review that there must be an easy way to do it...

• edited March 2014