Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
SFM Tutorials: WoodValvet
WoodValvet Tube Saturator - Short Demo: No Talk
WoodValvet is a tube emulated saturator with extra features :
- has 3 tube stages each with their own "Drive"control.
- each stage can be set to a different tube type (ECC82, ...).
- stage 2 & 3 can be set in series or in parallel to create different harmonics
- stage 1 & 2 are class A circuits, stage 3 is a class AB circuit.
- an input band filter allows to add harmonics on the selected band only.
- a post tube out lowpass filter allows to reduce the higher harmonics.
-a "Constant Level" setting matches the output level with the input level.
- has an LFO to modulate the drive and filter settings.
- side chain input can modulate the drive settings (increase or duck mode).
- has an "Auto Gain Input" mode to automatically bring quiet signals into range
- has a Stereo spread control.
- has a brick-wall limiter on output
- has a DC blocking output filter
- has an output phase switch.
- has a visual representation of the generated harmonics.
This video contains the following product demonstration:
- Short demo of the presets
I hope you enjoy the demo and find it useful.
Do not forget to subscribe.