Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Going Nuts With Drambo

Hi!

Sometimes I go totally nuts with Drambo…

In this super basic example the graphical modulators output is passed thru a low-pass filter to modulate the pitch of the oscillator which is passed thru a bit-reducer before the amp.

The graphical modulators y-axis is set to 12 and the pitch-modulation depth to 0.125(ie. 1 octave).

https://youtube.com/shorts/C8_iHM5L8PA?feature=share

There’s no better tool for creating chip-tune type sounds than Drambo :sunglasses:
(But it can do way, way more than that).

Enjoy!

Comments

• Great stuff Samu

• absolutely what a tool. fine example sir!

• @Samu said:
    Hi!

Sometimes I go totally nuts with Drambo…

In this super basic example the graphical modulators output is passed thru a low-pass filter to modulate the pitch of the oscillator which is passed thru a bit-reducer before the amp.

The graphical modulators y-axis is set to 12 and the pitch-modulation depth to 0.125(ie. 1 octave).

https://youtube.com/shorts/C8_iHM5L8PA?feature=share

There’s no better tool for creating chip-tune type sounds than Drambo :sunglasses:
    (But it can do way, way more than that).

Enjoy!

Nice one, good to see you embracing Drambo. 🤩

• edited August 22

@Luxthor said:

Nice one, good to see you embracing Drambo. 🤩

Thanks! I've been hooked on Drambo long before it was even publicly available :sunglasses:
    I think it's quite safe to say that I'm a 'Drambonian' LOL.

• edited August 22

Nice demonstration.

One thing that has me confuzzled though; is this a “Super basic example”, or is it really “Going totally nuts”? 😆

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Nice demonstration.

One thing that has me confuzzled though; is this a “Super basic example”, or is it really “Going totally nuts”? 😆

Combination of both, sometimes simple things can get pretty nuts :sunglasses:

• Damn awesome. Gotta try this kind of nuttery :lol: