Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Annica (Drambo Track)

Comments

  • My ears perked up even more when the rubbery sound kicked in.

    Nice one.

  • Nice!
    What a great way to say hello.
    You seem to be quite fluent with Drambo already 😊

  • Oh yeah! Awesome!

    And now I know who you are on this forum - nice to see you again. I always listen to your stuff on youtube!

    :sunglasses:

  • @senhorlampada said:
    Oh yeah! Awesome!

    And now I know who you are on this forum - nice to see you again. I always listen to your stuff on youtube!

    :sunglasses:

    Thank you! Your comments on my tracks have been inspiring.

  • @Gravitas said:
    My ears perked up even more when the rubbery sound kicked in.

    Nice one.

    Thank you. I keep wishing iOS gets my favorite rubbery sound with a sh-101 emulation.

  • edited August 2023

    Nice track.

    Not only jel you completed a track

    but that you can sidechain anything.

    I think Id have to be selective as to what tone/frequency is on what ipad lol.

    Or sidechain via partial usb which means less tight drums until then maybe transfer midi when song is complete.

    Or learn other modulations for said patches.

  • @rs2000 said:
    Nice!
    What a great way to say hello.
    You seem to be quite fluent with Drambo already 😊

    Thank you. I’m fluent enough with using Drambo as a sequencer but when it comes to building elaborate racks I’m a dummy.

  • @jdp00 said:

    @Gravitas said:
    My ears perked up even more when the rubbery sound kicked in.

    Nice one.

    Thank you. I keep wishing iOS gets my favorite rubbery sound with a sh-101 emulation.

    May be of no use, but here are my humble attempts at a drambo native sh-101 - sort of.

    https://patchstorage.com/outerzone-wt/
    https://patchstorage.com/outerzone/

    The InterZone miRack module I was trying to emulate better and is one of my favorite iOS synths.

  • @wim said:

    @jdp00 said:

    @Gravitas said:
    My ears perked up even more when the rubbery sound kicked in.

    Nice one.

    Thank you. I keep wishing iOS gets my favorite rubbery sound with a sh-101 emulation.

    May be of no use, but here are my humble attempts at a drambo native sh-101 - sort of.

    https://patchstorage.com/outerzone-wt/
    https://patchstorage.com/outerzone/

    The InterZone miRack module I was trying to emulate better and is one of my favorite iOS synths.

    Wow those are cool! I’m not sure how I missed those on patchstorage. One day we’ll get a sh-101 on iOS…

  • Impressive first post, I enjoyed it a lot 👍

  • Very cool. I love the rhythm programming on this. Very fluid.

  • Happy to have another Drambo enthusiast on the forums! Welcome!

  • Gorgeous.

  • Nicely performed. Modular will forever remain a mystery (I have Drambo, but have never been able to do anything with it), so this is impressive to me.

  • @Svetlovska said:
    Very cool. I love the rhythm programming on this. Very fluid.

    Thank you. I really enjoy working with Pure Acid’s drum sequencer.

  • Just an incredible piece of music! :) I really love it.

  • @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Just an incredible piece of music! :) I really love it.

    That means a lot. Thank you!

  • @jdp00 said:

    @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Just an incredible piece of music! :) I really love it.

    That means a lot. Thank you!

    Absolutely! :) You got this Drambo workflow down! I read above that you're not into complex modular patches. Neither am I, unless I'm playing around in miRack, which is fun and all when I want to scratch that modular itch. However, I'm considering trying Drambo again but this time as a sequencer.

  • It really is a great sequencer imo and with the v2 update you can record MIDI from apps like Rozeta and piano motifs.

  • Lots going on in that track but all kept nicely under control to produce a smooth sounding, nicely arranged piece.

Sign In or Register to comment.