Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Amplitube is on the bus

All three slots.

Comments

• And all five different versions of it: http://audiob.us/apps/

• @Sebastian - I'm not following you on this. Aren't there six or seven versions of Amplitude? And they aren't all on the bus according to iTunes App Store. No Fender, no Hendrix.

• Waiting for this since i knew from audiobus... cheers! :D

• I hope this means Sampletank is gettin ready to board the bus.

• SampleTank uses a non standard (lower) sampling rate, so I'd say more work will be needed for that one.

• We went with AmpliTube first but SampleTank is coming, there's no big obstacle in the way just time (especially since it will be a pretty big update in general anyway with other things). Thanks!

Oh and I'm super excited that we're on the bus!!!!!!! :) Sorry, I used my quota of exclamation marks.

• Sounds good. Welcome on the Bus.

• I love the loop drummer feature in the newer versions of Amplitube. Can you make more YouTube videos on how it all works and samples of all the kits. I've purchased the Rock, metal and punk kits but holding off on the others until I hear them in action.

• A Bus full of Marshalls would normally scare me

• iGrand would be awesome too. Glad IK is coming along now.

• edited March 2013

Amplitube Fender ? Bought it before IAP era ... do I have to buy it again via IAP ??

• Thanks for the kind words. @AkaMarko - I'll let people here know that you'd like more videos on LoopDrummer.

@Vibes71 - I'm not sure, I'll also get this to the Product Manager pronto though. Thanks!

• edited March 2013

They don't appear anywhere:(.

(Slash, Hendrix and Fender)

• @CoinOP - they don't have Audiobus support at this time

• Just saw the post on IK Multimedia's Facebook page about the 8 track Recorder being on sale (today was the last day)...but apparently, those of us on the west coast of the United States don't count, as the sale is no longer valid! Oh well, will just have to wait until next time...

• @CoinOp @Mr Nezumi try the free version and then hit restore purchases.if you have slash hendrix or fender the pedals amps and presets should just show up.
    Worked for me.
    @Ikmultimedia any chance that DJRig would be waiting at the bus stop?

• @Frank - I will check but I know that the instrument apps are next in line at the bus stop.

• Remember AmpliTube can be used in all three slots and if you have the Recorder add-on you are getting master FX derived directly from the code of our desktop classic T-RackS. Didn't know if that was clearly messaged recently.

• @Ikmultimedia is there a chance you'll be adding time stretching to the drums?

• @mgmg4871, give me an example of what you can't do now.

You can change the tempo of the drums to match the song you want them in. Maybe I'm not seeing a limitation.

• Maybe I'm making too extreme tempo changes. I think sticking in the 10 to 20 bpm change going from high to low works. Anymore than that and you get sound distortion.

• Are you recording the drums into other apps or in Amplitube itself?

• In Amplitube.

• Ah, can't help you then. I've just been bringing Amplitubes drums into Cubasis as needed. Either ACP and now direct on the bus.

• Have you tried changing the tempo of drums?

• Yes, I've played at different tempos. You don't hear the tempo change when playing patterns in the groove selector. You'll hear them at the set tempo once placed in the drum sequencer in the lower section of the drum interface.

Or are you talking about a tempo change in mid song? In this case, no.

• @mgmg4871, my apologies. Today I was playing around with the drums and deviated away from the default BPM in some of the drum loops and you are correct in saying that changing the tempo (sometimes by a lot, sometimes just a little) introduces distorion and even a degraded flange effect on the sound. I guess I never really changed the tempo too much in my earlier experiments.

• edited March 2013

@AkaMarko I was beginning to think it was just me. I hope Ik fixes that. I'm glad I caught this before purchasing more drum packs.

• Please report any issues like this to support, I know there were some reports of the Rock loops but haven't heard of more reports about the others so it bears letting them know to see what's up: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/support