Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Another tune

edited September 2014 in Creations

Hi all!

So, I made another tune testing my next upgrade on GuitarCapo with MIDI out. This is what I did:

Made using future version of GuitarCapo+ (GC+) as MIDI controller. Recorded in MultiTrack DAW, mastered with AudioMastering. Connected with Audiobus

Rythm: SECTOR - "Devine" by Kymatica (edited)
Synth/Pad: GC+ controlling SoundPrism Pro
Piano: GC+ controlling iGrand Piano
Bass: GuitarCapo+
Guitar: GuitarCapo+ panned

Effects: AUFX:Space and Crystalline

Comments

• That is a great little chilled tune - well done I like it!

• Love the hypnotic rhythm and the use of sparse chords. Nice one.

• Thank you!

The example project in Sector made the chords play by them self. Wonder why I so often tend to play around A Minor - some kind of a guitarist syndrom? :)

• Wow, that sounded wonderful.

• edited September 2014

Nice sounds @tonappas (gitarspilleren). Were the pianos controlled by strum or chord? Great app btw.

• Thank you @WMWM :)

If I remember correclty the piano is strum (or a combination). The synth/pad is triggered from the chord displays at the highest strum speed. There will be a slider to adjust the strum speed for the chord displays and the displays is divided vertically; strum down on left side and strum up on right side :)

• Wow! This is soundtrack material :D

• Oh what a great track, lovely chords and sounds, thanks Jon-Mortan for sharing this, and I'm really looking forward to the new update