Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Multiple Inputs - Help please!

edited September 2014 in Support and Feedback

Hi guys.

I'm getting a headache trying to route inputs on the iPad Air.

I would like to have a usb mic (samson q1u) connected to my usb hub and the behringer uca 222. The uca would be transferring a transducer and/or a guitar. But for now let's think of it as a mono input.

Now tell me this: is there any app that allows me to differentiate both signals? Cause this is all over the place and sometimes I even loose sound on both inputs.

I have tried with loopy and auria. No success. The input matrix in Auria ALWAYS gives a stereo input. I think it's mixing signals.

Boy. Is this a mess? Can anyone get what I'm trying to say?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• To be clearer: I open Auria and connect uca222. Perfect feed from the guitar. I connect the mic. Guitar goes off and is substituted by mic. Soo... Something tells me there's absolutely nothing I can do.

• My understanding is that iOS only supports one USB audio device at a time. Your USB mic is a USB audio device, as is the uca222. Apple could change this, if they wanted to, of course.

• Washboy is correct. Unfortunately, the solution is to get one audio interface that can support two inputs.

I guess with the right adapters, you could run a mic and the guitar thru the UCA 222.

• Thank You very much guys.

So... Usb all the way to rca? :)

Can you suggest an adaptor cable or something? I just don't want to buy the first thing that comes up and then regret it.

• If the mic is USB only you are out of luck, for now. It is suspected the upcomng iConnectAudio4+ will be able to accept multiple USB audio sources and mix them to a single USB stream for the iThings. Or use a Mac or PC aggregate audio source and then feed the resulting stereo into the Behringer on the iPad. But standalone, sorry.

• Thank you. Stupid of me. I had read that a long time ago.