Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sopranotron app

I downloaded the app and it sounds good in the mid to lower range but on the high notes there is some distortion when playing chords, it doesnt matter how low is the volume level the distortion is still there in the background.

Any advice on What shoud i do?, some way to fix it?, the distortion makes the high notes hardly usable.

Thanks

Comments

• Welcome to the forum, I own a copy of this app and use it regularly. Upon seeing your post, i checked it out with diffrent combination of voicings (soft to forte to ensamble), I am not getting the distorion you are talking about, phasing maybe. Are you refering to it is clipping your levels or that the higher notes were distorted upon recording. It is a sampled sopranno so on forte it should be intense sounding but definiftly not distorting. Not sure about your distortion issue.