Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sequencer bug

I'm trying to create an arrangement using loopy's sequencer but I think I've found a bug.
I want to play the sequence and loop the last four bars to jam live for a while but as soon as the play head reaches the loop point all clips stop.
If I start playing near the loop point everything works fine but if I play the sequence from the start all clips stop.
Any ideas?

Comments

• edited June 27

That definitely sounds like a bug! Would you be able to send the project to me so I can take a look? [email protected] (to make it easier for me, just include a quick description of the issue again in the email, if you would!)

• Thanks a lot Michael, I will send you the project

• Is anyone else experiencing something similar?

• tjatja
    edited July 3

@sonorafilms said:
    Is anyone else experiencing something similar?

I downloaded your project.

At play, it plays everything once, only the last bar will be silent at the first run and after that the last bar will be repeated endlessly and correctly played.

• @tja said:

@sonorafilms said:
    Is anyone else experiencing something similar?

I downloaded your project.

At play, it plays everything once, only the last bar will be silent at the first run and after that the last bar will be repeated endlessly and correctly played.

Yes, that's the problem

• @Michael did probably not notice your reply here, expecting you to contact him by email with this project.

But maybe he will notice now 🤗

• Ah yes, thank you! I’ll investigate this soon, probably early next week (it’s the school holidays currently, hard to get things done 😄)

• Okay, please forgive the delay - figured this one out, the fix will be in the next update shortly, @sonorafilms. Thanks heaps for the report and the sample project!

• @Michael said:
    Okay, please forgive the delay - figured this one out, the fix will be in the next update shortly, @sonorafilms. Thanks heaps for the report and the sample project!

Thanks mate, you are a legend!