Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stroke Machine - Update Issue - SOLVED

Very long-listed update (2.0.1) out from Stroke Machine but when I try to update I get the message: The item you tried to buy is no longer available. Presuming it's a problem over at the fruit merchant.

EDIT: Sorted itself out. And @MrNezumi is quite right. Just proves I haven't Stroked much since 2.0.

Carry on. Nothing to see here.

Comments

• Most of the update list is just a repeat of the 2.0 features. This update seems to be a handful of bugfixes.

• I downloaded the update and while plaing a user kit (3 drum parts and 1 melody part) i find it not stable. The small loop sometimes misses a hithat, sometimes chokes (no sound for one bit) and sometimes only BassDrum. It is not consistent.

Maybe it's my iPad 3? Don't know.

• @Shay said:

I downloaded the update and while plaing a user kit (3 drum parts and 1 melody part) i find it not stable. The small loop sometimes misses a hithat, sometimes chokes (no sound for one bit) and sometimes only BassDrum. It is not consistent.

Maybe it's my iPad 3? Don't know.

I get these dropouts from time to time too, when I've messed around with the app. I'm on iPad Air. I think it's just the app being a bit unstable here, altho it's been improved a lot since release.

• Anybody else getting this dropouts beside ChrisG and me?

• edited September 2014

The dev said on FB, "if you need help on specific stuff, best is to write emails to [email protected]".

There is also a contact form on his website: http://www.frankemusic.com/index.php/en/support

• @Shay said:

Anybody else getting this dropouts beside ChrisG and me?

Yes, though I am on an iPad2. I expected some performance issues, but with other apps, that is usually marked by audio glitches or stuttering. Stroke Machine plays through the pattern, but seems to just "miss" or skip hits.

• @StormJH1 said:

@Shay said:

Anybody else getting this dropouts beside ChrisG and me?

Yes, though I am on an iPad2. I expected some performance issues, but with other apps, that is usually marked by audio glitches or stuttering. Stroke Machine plays through the pattern, but seems to just "miss" or skip hits.

• Wolfram Franke wrote, that increasing the buffer size on the Global page to 1024 often helps.