Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Animoog update

Retina display,
Load and save options for the 4 track

But what's with having to register to be able to use the 4 track? I wasn't aware it was a promotional feature.

Comments

• edited March 2013

More importantly, hopefully this means Moog's software guys are also back to working on Filtatron Audiobus integration!. (Last I heard, they were delaying iOS development in favor of sorting out firmware for their new hardware synths. )

And in Animoog the 4 track was called an IAP at first, but was given in version 2.0 as a free utility thru January 31, 2013. Personally, I'm on an iPad 2 (no retina) so I think I'll wait to update until I hear more details on the functionality of the 4 track.

• I didn't know that the previous version was non-retina. Could have fooled me

• Oh I see it now

• Have new Audiobus version update inside...

• Does anybody try to register 4-track on few devices with the same mail adress? I ask it cause i own animoog on three devices. Sorry for my pigeon english.