Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Turn stereo into mono for headphones ? (Solved)

Is there any way to turn a stereo signal into mono for Bluetooth headphones? I have a friend with hearing in only one ear. Thx!

Comments

• I'm not sure, haven't tried it, but neutron player has "mono-mode". Could be that.

• @LinearLineman

What's In My Bag?: Stereo To Mono Headphone Adapter

*There is an Amazon link for the product in the description of Youtube.

(By the way, I like John Mike channel.)

• Sorry, I missed the part that says Bluetooth.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Is there any way to turn a stereo signal into mono for Bluetooth headphones? I have a friend with hearing in only one ear. Thx!

haven't tried it , but there is a setting on iOS , check for mono , it's on accessibility sound/vision

• apple pretty good with these type of things...

• Thx very much @Danny_Mammy, that did it!

• Because I like to over-engineer stuff and am also paradoxically lazy, I use an iOS shortcut to flip the switch when I click on an icon on the home screen.