Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis iPad and Cubase OSX/WIN integration

With the current Cubasis app sale, I'm on the fence whether to buy or not. I have Auria obviously without midi functionality to date. Furthermore I have a trusty old WIN desktop with Reaper set up, which I use now for midi (mostly edrum work, some synth playing but that could be done on ipad as well) and more elaborate recording projects.

I would be most interested in buying cubasis if this would give a good opportunity to swap projects from pc to iPad and vice versa. I know iPad to PC/MAC should be possible; is it possible the other way around? Or just tracks / midi files? Is there a usable workflow?

And which version of cubase would make sense? It seems you can get the LE version for free if you register, but does it provide vst/vsti functionality? I can't find a comparison chart for LE vs paid versions (elements vs ai and full version is easily found but not relevant for me..)

Any insights into the integrated use re desktop and ipad would be much appreciated!

Comments