Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A 2 for 1 deal featuring -the Wingie Mk 2: The High Priestess; and That’s Not a Portal, It’s A Mouth

edited June 2023 in Creations

In the Major Arcana of the Tarot deck, The High Priestess represents secrets, mystery, the future unrevealed. Reversed: Passion, conceit, superficial knowledge.

Meng Qi Wingie Mk II resonator hardware, https://www.juno.co.uk/junodaily/2022/09/09/meng-qi-wingie-2-review/ , played and recorded live into AUM on iPad via Arc Evo 4 interface, extensively manipulated via FX apps.

I’m also cheekily reposting the track I put up on Sunday, just in case anyone, ahem, accidentally missed it (! - as opposed to deliberately giving it a body swerve, of course.) I mean, I don’t think it was that bad, was it? Was it? I can’t work out if it was because I stupidly got out of my lane a bit by, er, actually playing a keyboard (well, sort of. A bit) and trying to make something resembling a choon. Or maybe 6 pm UK time on a Sunday afternoon is just a really, really stupid time to try and catch anyone’s eye. Bath night, maybe?

Ah well, here’s the old trollop trailing her skirts, and trying again, anyway. ;)

For what it’s worth, both of these tracks are fruits of my new ‘sofa surfing studio’ set up, discussed separately on the ‘show us your studio’ thread.

Comments

• Hey - that's a good deal!
    The 2nd one works for me. I've never felt much about using those rachet-y sounds but here it's functioning appropriately.

• I luv a tufa and they were both worth it, super!

• And there was me, imagining just how sweet one of those wing pinger things would sound 😅 kudos for defying expectation once again!

Nice choon too, I think you’re getting the hang of it all…

• @Stochastically @danimal @Krupa : brave stalwarts all! Thanks for noticing these, it was feeling pretty lonely there for a while! :)