Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lumbeat Jazz Drummer - tech question...

Does anyone know how to get Jazz Drummer to start drums with hi-hats instead of ride? Seems all the beats (at least in the swing sections) all start with ride and I cannot find a way to change this. There doesn't appear to be an option in Jazz Drummer to save kits

Comments

• You can save kits from the Sounds Panel that shows you all your kit components. The Save button adapts to save whichever panel you have open.

• Have you tried using the "lock" icon to keep the kit from changing when you change beats?

• You can change the sounds. In the lower toolbar, tap Edit. Tap sounds. Change the ride to a hihat sound. Tap Save and you will prompted for the sound set.

• Thx Wim, yes that would be a good idea except as it is IAA, and I don't think there is a midi command I can put in to turn that on and off, it would stay for all the beats in Jazz drummer.

• @espiegel123 said:
    You can change the sounds. In the lower toolbar, tap Edit. Tap sounds. Change the ride to a hihat sound. Tap Save and you will prompted for the sound set.

Don't want to change the sounds, just change the start order

• @pax-eterna said:

@espiegel123 said:
    You can change the sounds. In the lower toolbar, tap Edit. Tap sounds. Change the ride to a hihat sound. Tap Save and you will prompted for the sound set.

I guess I was confused by your saying there doesn't seem to be a way to save kits. What I described was a way to save a kit.

• @pax-eterna said:

@espiegel123 said:

There is midi-able a toggle hi/hat ride command. Have you tried that?

• @espiegel123 said:

@pax-eterna said:

@espiegel123 said:

I guess I was confused by your saying there doesn't seem to be a way to save kits. What I described was a way to save a kit.

Edit allows you to change the sounds and save the kit, yes, I already knew that...but I need to change order of how the kits start...all of them (well most) start with a ride, I want them to start with a hi-hat...in Jazz Drummer it seems one is "locked" to starting with rides. I might try sending a midi message using the mozaic scripts.

• @pax-eterna said:

>
    I think the only ways either manually toggling the setting or sending a message. There doesn’t seem to be a way to set a preference for the default ride and hi-hat.

Live pads might let you do that, though.

• @espiegel123 said:

@pax-eterna said:

>
    I think the only ways either manually toggling the setting or sending a message. There doesn’t seem to be a way to set a preference for the default ride and hi-hat.

Live pads might let you do that, though.

thanks...I'll check those out.