Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Logic Pro internal keyboard sound vs. internal app keyboard sound

I have Bleass alpha synthesizer set up as an instrument in Logic Pro with the overdriven lead preset. Does anyone know why the Bleass internal keyboard sounds much better than Logic Pro’s internal keyboard. It’s a big difference and I’m unable to record using the Bleass keyboard. I’m not sure what’s going on here. Thanks

Comments

• I believe most of Bleass synths have MPE and usually presets have certain parameters mapped to the keys. So the logic keyboard may be playing the sounds dry. You could try taking a look at the keyboard settings in the app and then trying to map them that way in logic.