Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

d(--)b

Just found this and thought I'd share...

d(--)b is self proclaimed "first modular DJ App for iPad" allowing an editable layout or pick from several premade layouts there is a demo video and at the end of it it says much more to come then lists really quickly Audiobus support, Midi Mappings, Midi Clock .......

Also note that its currently available at a reduced introductory price of $9.99 for a limited time

Watch Video Demo Here

Comments

• I got my eye on this..... Oh, yassss!

• looks very Interesting but somebody at discchord wrote:

"No key lock (no master tempo), no effects, doesn't work with iTunes Match, many crashes and bugs."

many crashes and bugs is absolutely NO GO for an app like this,i'll let it pass for now.
    The best dj app is still DJ Player imo.Most advanced features,rock solid,very good and helpful developer.i played a couple of times with it in a club and it never crashed or made any problems on 4 outputs.