Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2 Sonic Vignettes with Pianoteq 8

Sonic Vignette 66 - Someone at the Door
Preset is a dynamic and evocative hybrid of acoustic piano, acoustic guitar and electric piano that I created for Pianoteq 8.

The 2 speech samples are from a horror murder mystery movie featured in Memory Collection 11 - Adventure.

Sonic Vignette 67 - Unknown Destination
I am using a factory preset to create a Science Fiction ambience.

Speech sample from Memory Collection 05 - SciFi and Aliens.

Comments

• NIce and unusual use of Pianoteq, especially on the 2nd one.... huh? it's over already?

• Hi @Stochastically ,

Glad you enjoyed the vignettes!
    Indeed my vignettes are usually short.
    I try to make them not longer than a minute, the average being 30 seconds and the shortest one is 7 or 8 seconds if I remember correctly.

When I create one, I go for a specific mood/color/moment in time with a punch highlighted by the words and I like to leave the listeners hanging! So they can imagine the beginning and the end of the story.