Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Scaler 2 not working after latest update

I have just tried scaler 2 and can’t select instrument any more or load the settings in stand alone mode. Anyone else having this issue? Tried restarting iPad but no joy.

Comments

• In Standalone or Au?
    Just pulled it up in standalone and I could load any instrument. By settings do you mean a user saved project? I also loaded a past user saved song and it worked fine. S2 had a few updates recently so if a restart didn’t work, I’d make sure iOS is up to the newer 16.5, or offload app in settings, then redownload, if those don’t work you can delete the app and reinstall.

• Scaler MidiFx is sluggish in Logic…

• @RajahP said:
    Scaler MidiFx is sluggish in Logic…

The devs are aware of this and working on it as a high priority…

• @zzrwood said:

@RajahP said:
    Scaler MidiFx is sluggish in Logic…

The devs are aware of this and working on it as a high priority…

Thanks..