Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Control surfaces - Not currently supported

Logic Pro immediately saw my Behringer X Touch (both of the MIDI channels) but didn’t open a control surface configuration menu. The X Touch didn’t connect, display track names or move the faders to match track volume settings.

My conclusion is that the current version doesn’t support control surfaces.

Anyone have different information?

Comments

• This appears to be the case. My keylab MK2's transport/daw controls do not work and there are no options in logic to map or utilise the daw midi port.

I mentioned it in one of the logic threads and have seen a few posts about it.

All we can do is report this to apple and hope they'll add it in a future update:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro/