Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cartagena

Any of you guys down here in Cartagena?

Comments

• edited May 2023

My grandad was born there, Gregorio Olmos. Say hi if you see any of my cousins!

• Location of most of "Romancing The Stone"...

• @NeuM said:
    Location of most of "Romancing The Stone"...

No way! I had no idea

• Filming locations included Veracruz, Mexico (Fort of San Juan de Ulúa), Huasca de Ocampo, Mexico, and Snow Canyon, Utah.[10] The scene where Turner and Douglas get separated on opposite banks on a whitewater river was filmed on the Rio Antigua near the town of Jalcomulco, Veracruz.[11]

• Also the setting of the prologue to Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. Although it didn't look anything like the real Cartagena to me (visited a few years ago)

• @colorsinspace said:
    Filming locations included Veracruz, Mexico (Fort of San Juan de Ulúa), Huasca de Ocampo, Mexico, and Snow Canyon, Utah.[10] The scene where Turner and Douglas get separated on opposite banks on a whitewater river was filmed on the Rio Antigua near the town of Jalcomulco, Veracruz.[11]

What I meant was in the movie itself Cartagena was named. Filming locations don’t always match filmic reality. ;)

• @NeuM said:

@colorsinspace said:
    Filming locations included Veracruz, Mexico (Fort of San Juan de Ulúa), Huasca de Ocampo, Mexico, and Snow Canyon, Utah.[10] The scene where Turner and Douglas get separated on opposite banks on a whitewater river was filmed on the Rio Antigua near the town of Jalcomulco, Veracruz.[11]

What I meant was in the movie itself Cartagena was named. Filming locations don’t always match filmic reality. ;)

Ahh I see what you were saying. I remember that movie though!