Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help me get a new track in Drambo

I just bought Drambo and made my first synth and sequence based on the an online video. I want now to try to add some drums like a kick or HH, how do I add a new track to go along with this track 1? I’m trying all over the place. Otherwise , it’s amazing.
Thanks in advance,

Comments

• I think if you swipe right on the first module in your patch and click on the plus sign you can choose new track

• Thanks , I’ll try that out :)

• @sevenape said:
    I think if you swipe right on the first module in your patch and click on the plus sign you can choose new track

I tried this and it just expands on the synth I made.

• Super ..thanks !

• welcome!

• I added the new track ( instrument / drum) , but now my step sequence is playing the drum track .. hehe. How do I separate them to their own sequence? I think once I pass this step, I’ll get more the hang of it.

• Did you start your project from new-8 tracks?

If so you can just switch between the 8 tracks from the row with the rectangular buttons, where your screenshot says ok.

• edited May 2023

Thanks , I’ll give it a go later tonight. I appreciate your help.

I don’t remember what I started with. Today woth Drambo is like riding a bike with training wheels for the first time.

• I would recomend you copy and paste and existing track so you have all the routing already configured for you

• edited May 2023

Yeah I’m kinda figuring this program out. I must say for the price, it’s amazing ! It also sounds really great.

• Yeah, start with the “8 tracks (midi to cv)” preset to get a better handle on tracks. The little strip in the middle will be how you navigate between tracks, each has its own step sequencer. If you don’t want to abandon the instrument you’ve created and start over, you can save it as an instrument rack and load it into your new project. To do that, check this video out, time stamped at 1:36:

And if you find you’ve used up all 8 tracks and need to add more, you can check out this sound test room video:

AND, if you want a deep dive into Drambo 2 you can watch this vid. It’s like an hour long, but it really helped me understand just how powerful Drambo is:

• Awesome thanks .. it’s like a portable modular synth. Simply awesome.!

• Hello again, do you know how I can make it in song mode to stop at the end of the song? It just seems to loop back to the first “scene “ again.