Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DAWNBEAT sampler question

Hi everyone,

If somebody use Dawnbeat i have few question about it and feature :

1- How do you unsign a pad that previously been add to a bus (effect) ? i don't see any way to unlink once you add the pad to a bus.

2-I can't find inside action when you are in your song project an option to export the stems or individual tracks for further editing inside a daw ? Like the export option you find inside Koala. Is there another path to do so or not yet implement ?

3- Regarding audio unit effect , can you add a chain of multiple audio unit and spread them through the mixer or is it just one audio unit effect and you have to resample every time you want to add another au unit effect to your sample ?

4- Does someone know if the dev will add more bank to reach like 64 pads (a/b/c/d) like in koala. I feel a bit restrictive dealing with 32.

Cheers

K

Comments

• @KB1234 said:
    Hi everyone,

If somebody use Dawnbeat i have few question about it and feature :

You can always check the manual here.. probably answers most of your questions..
    But I’ll give it a shot.. I discovered a couple of things I didn’t know.. FX chains + changing their order..

http://www.dawnbeat.com/guide.html

1- How do you unsign a pad that previously been add to a bus (effect) ? i don't see any way to unlink once you add the pad to a bus.

From the manual..

Or just use Pads-> Adjusts screen.. top left..
    Assign to main as long as you don’t have other FX on main (unless that’s what you want)..

2-I can't find inside action when you are in your song project an option to export the stems or individual tracks for further editing inside a daw ? Like the export option you find inside Koala. Is there another path to do so or not yet implement ?

You can record a performance and then export that as a stereo file.. I don’t see separate stems export.. YET.. perhaps coming in an update?

3- Regarding audio unit effect , can you add a chain of multiple audio unit and spread them through the mixer or is it just one audio unit effect and you have to resample every time you want to add another au unit effect to your sample ?

You can chain multiple AUv3’s + assign them to different buses. You can also tap + drag on an FX to move it up or down in the chain..

4- Does someone know if the dev will add more bank to reach like 64 pads (a/b/c/d) like in koala. I feel a bit restrictive dealing with 32.

Cheers

K

Have to ask the dev about that.. try sending an email..

• Thank you Royor for the reply. Great day.