Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The “Original 6” Industry Pro plugins from Baby Audio are currently in iOS development!

The ones that started it all are coming this summer!

Comments

• @ninobeatz said:

If only Apple had got the Baby Audio UI / UX guys to work on the instrument interfaces for iPad Logic 😂

• @Gavinski said:

@ninobeatz said:

If only Apple had got the Baby Audio UI / UX guys to work on the instrument interfaces for iPad Logic 😂

😂🤣😂 you’re absolutely right

• @ninobeatz said:

Summer where? Summer will be December here...

• @Simon said:

@ninobeatz said:

It seems like I've found a brother in pet peeves.

• Love the BabyAudio stuff. Awesome news.

• Nice! Excited for the VHS one. It seems great.

• Come on Super VHS! Yes! Can't wait to cough up the money for these plugins! I still won't purchase BA-1 synth, but these OG 6 will definitely be worth the asking price.

• @Simon said:

@ninobeatz said:

Around July- August

• @ninobeatz said:

@Simon said:

@ninobeatz said:

Around July- August

Meanwhile, I have a plethora of other great AUv3s to play with, including Baby Audio's ever-useful Pitch Drift, RX950, Lo-Fi-AF, MagicDeathEyeStereo, Rymdigare, FAC Alteza, so on and so forth. But this summer just got better now with the impending release of the OG 6.

• I was hopping Baby Audio releasing their FX rather that a new synth , now it is on the way. I love their GUI and the quality of their Fx , not cheap price but pro quality and easy to use.

• I feel weird now that I've never heard of any of this. :(

(side note, Siri autocorrected never to be "Neve", hmmmm..... )

• Which one of the OG 6 would you guys want first?

I’m going with Smooth Operator because it’s needed on iOS.

• I got the Parallel Aggressor for free from Novation some time ago, it's pretty handy...
    ...the others (including the freebies) I've found little or next to no use for to be totally honest.

Though I would use Crystalline a lot more and the compressor IHNY-2 didn't click with me at all...
    ...and the novelty of the BA-1 demo has worn off so it's no longer on the radar for apps to get...

But sure, some may love these to death :sunglasses:

• I can’t wait to get my hands on these..the OG 6 are good plugins

• Ooooh, smooth operator is nice. Hellah latency on desktop though, so could be an issue in a lot of hosts.

• smooth operator - I tried the desktop demo wanting to see how it would affect my mix - using multiple instances on different tracks BUT …
    each instance had its own individual demo timeout silence , so I couldn’t tell when all on/off .
    BabyAudio if you read this , please synchronise the timeout silence so they are all on/ off together
    (& graphic display would be good also)

• Spaced Out would be fine...

• Dope city.

• Smooth Operator would be the first resonance supressor on iOS.

Compressors and Reverbs we have (too) many

• To all the members here that came over and voted yesterday, THANK YOU! Here’s the release order of the OG 6

• @ninobeatz said:
    To all the members here that came over and voted yesterday, THANK YOU! Here’s the release order of the OG 6

Was kinda hoping for VHS but I’m stoked for them all honestly. Wondering how quickly in succession they’ll be released. For my wallets sake I hope a couple weeks apart 😂

• Just heard from Baby Audio that Smooth Operator is next!

• Apparently something went wrong