Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Final Cut Pro for iPad.

Anyone else been messing with this one in addition to Logic?

I have to say, it’s really growing on me, much easier to use than the desktop version IMVHO. Only thing I’m really missing is stabilization, but it’s not a huge deal. Key frames are a little finicky too, but I think I just need to get used to it.

Comments

• No, haven’t try FCP on iPad yet, but certainly will…

Question is, what do FCP on iPad that Lumafusion/Da Vinci Resolve didn’t do?

Been really busy with Logic Pro since tuesday, and, has been wonderful days with Logic on iPad!

• Been trying to install it for the past week. Still no luck. No idea what is going on.

• edited May 2023

Tried the pencil drawing which was quite cool…however more often than not the app freezes on launch so I can barely use it

• @realdawei said:
    Tried the pencil drawing which was quite cool…however more often than not the app freezes on launch so I can barely use it

You get the "Loading..." with spinny forever?

• @AudioGus said:

@realdawei said:

Indeed lol

• @realdawei said:

@AudioGus said:

@realdawei said:

Indeed lol

Looks like they aren't displaying any ratings/reviews on the app store... oh Apple...

• Curious, for panning/scaling images can you do ease in and ease out? That is about the only reason I wanted to try it. With Lumafusion there are no ease controls on movement, everything is still just linear. :/

• @AudioGus said:

@realdawei said:

@AudioGus said:

@realdawei said:

Indeed lol

Looks like they aren't displaying any ratings/reviews on the app store... oh Apple...

I don’t think you can review an app that is in Demo Mode…
    The first reviews we will read will be on 23rd of june…

• I'm totally happy with LumaFusion 🤗

• @ErrkaPetti said:

@AudioGus said:

@realdawei said:

@AudioGus said:

@realdawei said:

Indeed lol

Ahhh ok

• Still loading...

• Not yet but I plan on grabbing it soon as well. I want to start uploading some music videos so this is exciting for me. Seems pretty fully featured. Does anything else compare to it? Lumafusion, etc?

• Unfortunately it doesn’t support my 2020 IPad Pro so it’s Lumafusion for me, no complaints though…Lumafusion has multi cam edit now plus xml export so I can send projects to FCP on my Mac, plus you can edit video from external drives which I hear FCP for IPad can’t do as of yet, I love not having to fill up my iPad with video files

• @AudioGus said:

@realdawei said:

A friend of mine here is having the same issue.

• Interesting, not had any issues with Logic or FCP when it comes to install, loading, or bugs.

It feels a lot more fluid than Lumafusion to me, navigating is a lot easier with the way FCP is laid out for me personally. Also I Lumafusion I DO get a lot of crashes.

One nice thing about Luma is the ability to edit off of an import media from external drives. Can't imagine Apple won't add this shortly though, even a 2TB iPad will be too small for a lot of editing otherwise.

• I edit as amateur only short videos and not many time so LumaFusion was my hobby choice. I don’t want FCP and learn again , LumaFusion is pretty good for what I do on an IPad Air 4.

I focus on learning Logic iOS.

• i cleared the render cache in settings now it’s finally opening

• I’m intrigued by the drawing mode but my iPad is too laughably old, maybe they’ll bring it to the desktop version and I can either Wacom or iPad link it up later…

• I also get the infinite loading wheel when attempting to try monthly or yearly.

Sounding like it could possibly be related to AUV3s?
    Anyone else figured this out or still stuck?

• I have a standing tech support order with Apple on Final Cut Pro for iPad not loading, just a spinning wheel, on my iPad Pro 12.9 inch.

• Apple Support had me delete the Final Cut Pro for iPad app from my iPad, and re-download it again. This worked!!!

Final Cut Pro for iPad now works on my iPad Pro 12.9 inch, 2021 iPad.

• @ErrkaPetti said:

@AudioGus said:

@realdawei said:

@AudioGus said:

@realdawei said:

Indeed lol

Looks like my one star review is now showing up in the app store heh

• There’s an update that fixes the loading of auv3s preventing it from starting.
    Works for me finally 🥳

• @nreidt said:
    There’s an update that fixes the loading of auv3s preventing it from starting.
    Works for me finally 🥳

ahh interesting so it was likely only crashing worldwide for musicians

• I’m planning on doing some more video content so I downloaded this last night. Looking forward to seeing what all it can do.

• edited June 2023

I think for those who are already using Luma Fusion there is zero reasons to switch to LCP .. and those who are thinking which one to choose should choose Luma Fusion :-D

Even most of things she mentioned as "advantage" of LCP looks to me actually like advantages for Luma Fusion :))

• @dendy said:
    I think for those who are already using Luma Fusion there is zero reasons to switch to LCP .. and those who are thinking which one to choose should choose Luma Fusion :-D

Even most of things she mentioned as "advantage" of LCP looks to me actually like advantages for Luma Fusion :))

Dendy, have you looked at Da Vinci Resolve on the iPad?

• @ErrkaPetti said:

@dendy said:

Dendy, have you looked at Da Vinci Resolve on the iPad?

Resolve is already available on iPad ? Wow, had no idea.. will check it, thanks.