Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SoundForMore tutorials for iOS/iPadOS

Hopefully the release of Logic Pro for iPad brings some newcomers to the iOS/iPadOS scene. Anyone who makes music on the iPad should check out the ever growing and free library of tutorials from SoundForMore: https://youtube.com/@soundformore

These tutorials are excellent and real gift to the community from Leo / @sfm . No hype, just quality content.

Take a look at the Playlists tab and explore.

Comments

• I agree. Very short and precise tutorials with no extra fluff. Some of the very best

• Have subscribed twice already.

• SoundforMore is my “goto” for all iOS sound tutorials.

Best of the best IMO :)

• edited May 2023

Agreed; I have been helped so many times by Leo’s excellent tutorials. Sincere thanks Leo @sfm .

• Yep - super clear and informative vids, hats off to Leo!

• @Lorichs said:
    I agree. Very short and precise tutorials with no extra fluff. Some of the very best

+1.

• Thank you all