Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My drone day drone - a way with warbles

Apps used: noises, broohahazier, Hilda, rymdigare and aum of course

Comments

• edited May 2023

Moo!

I think those cows are up to something… and the insects are in on it… god, it gets disturbing later on, though, doesn’t it? Glad I’m not a farmer.

All joking aside, a fantastic demonstration of how yoking a very different soundtrack to a weird but innocuous piece of PD footage catapults the whole thing into Art with a capital A. Lovely, lovely drone.

And now I’m going to have nightmares about fat grubs popping out of my own hide while flat capped S&M fetishists in rubber coats and gloves restrain me in a cage and scrub me with dangerous chemicals. There’s probably a website for it.

This is not PD footage. It’s a folk horror, I tell ye!

Thanks for that! ;)

• Wonderful, but disturbing. Particularly against that film! Excellent work.

• @bygjohn said:
    Wonderful, but disturbing. Particularly against that film! Excellent work.

Thank you!!!!

• @Svetlovska said:
    Moo!

I think those cows are up to something… and the insects are in on it… god, it gets disturbing later on, though, doesn’t it? Glad I’m not a farmer.

All joking aside, a fantastic demonstration of how yoking a very different soundtrack to a weird but innocuous piece of PD footage catapults the whole thing into Art with a capital A. Lovely, lovely drone.

And now I’m going to have nightmares about fat grubs popping out of my own hide while flat capped S&M fetishists in rubber coats and gloves restrain me in a cage and scrub me with dangerous chemicals. There’s probably a website for it.

This is not PD footage. It’s a folk horror, I tell ye!

Thanks for that! ;)

Thank you!!! Hahaha folk horror is a great vibe!! Thank you! Yeah my god those grubs are terrifying!!!

• Disturbing and great at the same time , subtle ….

• Used to go past Berkhamsted a lot on the train… seemed very nice but I’m not sure now after listening to this and watching the video.
    Great combination of music and visuals. A little late (by me) but a nice contribution to Drone Day 👌

• @GeoTony said:
    Used to go past Berkhamsted a lot on the train… seemed very nice but I’m not sure now after listening to this and watching the video.
    Great combination of music and visuals. A little late (by me) but a nice contribution to Drone Day 👌

Thank you so much for taking the time to listen @GeoTony!!