Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Animoog for iPhone on the Bus and IAA!

12346»

Comments

• Because 1.1.4 doesn't

• problem after problem.. maybe we can do betatesting for them?

• sigh... "free" updates. see my new discussion thread.

• Animoog (big brother) has been updated. It works ok on IAA but I can't see it in Audiobus. Presunably a registry problem? Seb, might it be an idea to send out an email to as many devs as you can think of reminding them to do this when they update? There's a fair few who've needed a nudge

• i have ipad mini and updated animoog works nice with AB 2.1.5 on iOS7

• But not on ios8

• Animoog not showing in ab2 and also midi out not working even after restoring purchases :(

• Animoog will appear in AB if you open Animoog first. MIDI out is broken though

• And is updated again

• Re-updated, working apparently fine in AB. 7.1.2 here.

• Works in AB and IAA, on IOS 8 and 7, iPad 4 and iPhone 5s, respectively.
    How cool is it to have an Animoog on my phone, midisequenceable into BM2...

• I got the iPhone 6, backed up my iPhone 4s and put the backup on my iPhone 6 but the preset packs are gone. anyone else lose the free preset packs with the new update?

• edited October 2014

If those were the "Free" packs that were due to Moog's recent snafu then you would probably have to use iFunbox to put them onto your new phone. I could be wrong but I don't think those would transfer over in a backup. This means you would have to use iFunbox to get them off your 4s phone in the first place, hopefully you still have it.

• I didn't loose anything. Does it still not restore the purchased MIDI out IAP (never bought it myself).

• Bummer, I keep restoring purchases in the app, but no packs are restored.

• Gone on my 6+ as well :(
    Still got them on my iPad ios7...

• Think of it as a demo. At least you got to try them out for free! :)