Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cannot load any version of Scaler 2 into LP - anyone else?

Fails to load the full version, ‘lite’ version or the midi effect version. Am I alone? Running an M1 iPad Pro

Comments

• No, it's exactly the same for me. Hopefully they will update Scaler to get it running soon.

• They are aware of the issue.

• @SteveElbows said:
    They are aware of the issue.

👍

• It’s just been updated and now opens in logic. The auto size adjusting seems a bit sluggish. The midi also does not record to the track when select use midi here.

• @mikewb said:
    It’s just been updated and now opens in logic. The auto size adjusting seems a bit sluggish. The midi also does not record to the track when select use midi here.

Scaling is a bit weird, recording works perfectly though. Make sure midi to track is on by long pressing the tile.

• @Jusch1995 said:

@mikewb said:
    It’s just been updated and now opens in logic. The auto size adjusting seems a bit sluggish. The midi also does not record to the track when select use midi here.

Scaling is a bit weird, recording works perfectly though. Make sure midi to track is on by long pressing the tile.

Scaling still needs work as you say…which tile do I long press to record midi to the track?

• The dev know and is in the way to fix the problem

• @BerlinFx said:
    The dev know and is in the way to fix the problem

The Scaler 2 update is already out, dropped last evening...

• @Samu said:

@BerlinFx said:
    The dev know and is in the way to fix the problem

The Scaler 2 update is already out, dropped last evening...

Thanks useful info will update it asap

• Scaler 2.8 Update out now for iPad and Desktop. We've managed to get Scaler 2 loading all instance types in Logic Pro on iPad. The UX isn't ideal given the short period of time we've had since Logic was released on the iPad but we will look to overhaul that soon. For now it's working and you can get to all its features. Thanks for the patience and support.

• @davide said:
    Scaler 2.8 Update out now for iPad and Desktop. We've managed to get Scaler 2 loading all instance types in Logic Pro on iPad. The UX isn't ideal given the short period of time we've had since Logic was released on the iPad but we will look to overhaul that soon. For now it's working and you can get to all its features. Thanks for the patience and support.

Many thanks , what you do is great

• @davide said:
    Scaler 2.8 Update out now for iPad and Desktop. We've managed to get Scaler 2 loading all instance types in Logic Pro on iPad. The UX isn't ideal given the short period of time we've had since Logic was released on the iPad but we will look to overhaul that soon. For now it's working and you can get to all its features. Thanks for the patience and support.

Fantastic response Davide, thank you so much.

• Scaler 2 seems out of sync in logic pro. Like scaler and logic are running at different tempos.
    Btw not using tempo track to change tempo. I’m at one consistent tempo. Chord changes and performance seem out of sync with drummer.

• @Optahealth said:
    Scaler 2 seems out of sync in logic pro. Like scaler and logic are running at different tempos.
    Btw not using tempo track to change tempo. I’m at one consistent tempo. Chord changes and performance seem out of sync with drummer.

The devs are aware. If you have your project at 44.1 it should be fine

• edited June 2023

@baconink said:

@Optahealth said:
    Scaler 2 seems out of sync in logic pro. Like scaler and logic are running at different tempos.

The devs are aware. If you have your project at 44.1 it should be fine

You might find that you have to set Logic’s default sample rate to 44.1khz and create a new project to get it to work properly. I found that if I just changed the sample rate on an existing project then Scaler threw an error as below… and there were no external devices connected…

• Scaler 2 just updated. Still seems out of sync.
    Sample rate 48hz, iPad 9th gen, isn’t that the default sample rate for iPad 9th gen?

• @Optahealth said:
    Scaler 2 just updated. Still seems out of sync.
    Sample rate 48hz, iPad 9th gen, isn’t that the default sample rate for iPad 9th gen?

Still a bit sluggish on my Air4 with little left in the 64g.

• Doesn’t work properly on iPad mini 6 but if you turn it you can use it to its full potential.