Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Loopy Pro 1.1.2: Loop Peel
I've just released Version 1.1.2 of Loopy Pro, featuring loop peel (undo/redo individual overdub layers of a loop)!
- Added Loop Peel/Replace action, for undoing and redoing layers
- Added support for “xx” value placeholders in custom Send MIDI continuous actions (e.g. for controlling SysEx messages via a slider, for coarse/fine CC controls, etc)
- Added editable fader/balance labels to mixer
- Made some significant UI optimisations
- Tweaked clip slicer algorithm to trim trailing silence
- Improved selection gesture in canvas editor
- Revised mixer layout to address UI issues with large numbers of destinations/sends
- Replaced Link “Force Tempo” setting with “Act as Master”, which also enables immediate playback start
- When sorting sequencer tracks by colour, use mixer order
- Removed dragging mechanic for play group assignment, in favour of marquee selection
- Fixed clip slicer triggering while loop is playing
- Fixed fade out
- Added preset state workaround for AUv3s that don’t report their selected preset
- Fixed crash related to triggering parameters when hosted as AUv3
- Don’t wait for playback start when a recording a one-shot
- Improved interaction within scrolling areas