Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Amazing Grace" Quick Garageband Cover

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zbyxv7iye600ctu/Amazing Grace 2.m4a?dl=0

I'll be able to add some filter sweeps and Lofi magic to this little Garageband cover tomorrow in Logic Pro!

Recently on May 6th I got back into my Christian Faith (not religion!), became born again, and made this to honour Whom I worship and as a way to pass time as I anticipate a sleepless night waiting for Logic Pro's release tomorrow. 🀣 No mastering done on this. Just a little EQing.

I also found this nice vinyl loop in Apple Loops that fit perfectly to give this a Lofi feel.

Comments

• This is simply beautiful, and I always love this hymn!
    Excellent way to pass time, in anticipation of LP!!!
    Very nicely done!!!

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    This is simply beautiful, and I always love this hymn!
    Excellent way to pass time, in anticipation of LP!!!
    Very nicely done!!!

Thank you so much, my friend. ❀️ I love "Amazing Grace" too. I figured the best way to pass time is to honour the Lord with a version of a popular hymn that speaks to my heart rather than waste time hanging around on the Appstore resetting every two seconds. 🀣

• @jwmmakerofmusic Nicely done !! Love the vibe and a great reminder of His amazing grace. Keep doing your thing sir ! ✌🏾

• @Thepixelproducers said:
    @jwmmakerofmusic Nicely done !! Love the vibe and a great reminder of His amazing grace. Keep doing your thing sir ! ✌🏾

Thank you so much my friend. <3 All glory to Him! πŸ™

• That's rockin' good news! Faith over fear. Hang tough, it's gonna get rough.

• @Paulieworld said:
    That's rockin' good news! Faith over fear. Hang tough, it's gonna get rough.

I know it will mate. :) But I have the Holy Spirit within. All will be good. I'm learning Logic Pro on iPad, and it was a pain to figure some things out at first, but now I'm getting the hang of it. It's an incredible app!

• Lovely version of a lovely tune πŸ‘

• @GeoTony said:
    Lovely version of a lovely tune πŸ‘

Aww thanks mate. Cheers. ☺️