Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Luxthor introduction.

Heya All

My name is Goran and i’m from Rijeka / Croatia. Joined this forum in December 21’, but lurked probably year or two before that. I started to read this forum just for the sake of Audiobus compatibility app list (thank you @Michael), announcements, sales, e.t.c. But in the meantime, reading this forum became daily routine, extra spice with morning coffee. So lurking became obstacle for me, because I missed moment to praise when Loopy Pro came out, missed moment when Drambo evolved to ver. 2, e.t.c. I don’t have time to be active as some users, but from time to time I want to be a part of the community in positive way.

Music wise, actively started with electric guitar in 2019 and ended up with iPad DAW-les workflow of pure magic. ;) Genre range is wide, from experimental electronic music to the obscure world ethno. I love a lot tracks that people post on this forum, every experimental squeak, warbles and farts, every perpetual, evolving or euclidean rhythm you got, as long as it resonates with my ears.

Cheers everybody!

Comments

• Welcome :)

I love Croatia, what a beautiful country with wonderful people.

• @Luxthor Greetings 👍😊

• Welcome! Haven't been to Croatia yet but would love to go, or better yet, spend some time living there!

• Welcome! Happy to have you here!

• I have been to Croatia it is a beautiful country and you have pretty good festivals with great DJ and musicians

• @Luxthor welcome !

Was once in Rijeka - absolutely fantastic beautiful magic place !

Now, maybe after many years you finally solve one mystery which boggled my mind back then:)))

What is exact puprose of this undersea tunel ? Who, when and why built it ?

• @richardyot said:
    Welcome :)

One of most kind and warm-hearted people i ever met in any country !

• @richardyot said:
    Welcome :)

Thanx @richardyot, I will do everything I can to make you keep that image intact. 🥹

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @Luxthor Greetings 👍😊

@thesoundtestroom thanx for thumbs up, just so you know, thumbing up your streams and videos on Youtube last couple of years, like it’s some kind of a mantra for me. 😇👍

• @Gavinski said:
    Welcome! Haven't been to Croatia yet but would love to go, or better yet, spend some time living there!

@Gavinski, thank you. If you need any help with info about coming here just ask. Also as a digital nomad you can easily get 1 year visa and no tax in some places. Of course if you are citizen of EU/EEA/Swiss then no worry at all.

Just to mention, but your tutorial and demonstration videos are masterpieces. Thank you so much for that. 👏

• @Luxthor said:

@Gavinski said:
    Welcome! Haven't been to Croatia yet but would love to go, or better yet, spend some time living there!

@Gavinski, thank you. If you need any help with info about coming here just ask. Also as a digital nomad you can easily get 1 year visa and no tax in some places. Of course if you are citizen of EU/EEA/Swiss then no worry at all.

Just to mention, but your tutorial and demonstration videos are masterpieces. Thank you so much for that. 👏

Thank you so much!

• @dendy said:
    @Luxthor welcome !

Was once in Rijeka - absolutely fantastic beautiful magic place !

Now, maybe after many years you finally solve one mystery which boggled my mind back then:)))

What is exact puprose of this undersea tunel ? Who, when and why built it ?

Heya @dendy, thank you. This tunnel was built for industrial purposes, you wont believe but there was time when nasty coal facility terrorised this beautiful small coastal city called Bakar, with air and sea pollution. Those times are gone for good. Now, this tunnel is prepared for tourist attraction.🙏

• @BerlinFx said:
    I have been to Croatia it is a beautiful country and you have pretty good festivals with great DJ and musicians

@BerlinFx, I’m glad you enjoyed being here, thank you. 🥳

• @Edward_Alexander said:
    Welcome! Happy to have you here!

@Edward_Alexander, thank you. I really enjoy being here.

• Hi, welcome:).

• @Luxthor said:
    Heya @dendy, thank you. This tunnel was built for industrial purposes, you wont believe but there was time when nasty coal facility terrorised this beautiful small coastal city called Bakar, with air and sea pollution. Those times are gone for good. Now, this tunnel is prepared for tourist attraction.🙏

👍

• @tyslothrop1 said:
    Hi, welcome:).

Thank you! 😀

• @Luxthor said:
    reading this forum became daily routine

sounds familiar!

I don’t have time to be active as some users, but from time to time I want to be a part of the community in positive way.

I can relate - welcome!

• @Luxthor said:
    Heya All

My name is Goran and i’m from Rijeka / Croatia. Joined this forum in December 21’, but lurked probably year or two before that. I started to read this forum just for the sake of Audiobus compatibility app list (thank you @Michael), announcements, sales, e.t.c. But in the meantime, reading this forum became daily routine, extra spice with morning coffee. So lurking became obstacle for me, because I missed moment to praise when Loopy Pro came out, missed moment when Drambo evolved to ver. 2, e.t.c. I don’t have time to be active as some users, but from time to time I want to be a part of the community in positive way.

Music wise, actively started with electric guitar in 2019 and ended up with iPad DAW-les workflow of pure magic. ;) Genre range is wide, from experimental electronic music to the obscure world ethno. I love a lot tracks that people post on this forum, every experimental squeak, warbles and farts, every perpetual, evolving or euclidean rhythm you got, as long as it resonates with my ears.

Cheers everybody!

Welcome to the forum! Pleasure to see you here mate. :)

• Welcome!

• Welcome ! Happy to see someone new getting out of the WWW anonymity and step into the light. Plenty of nice folks here, you'll be in good company !

• @Stochastically said:

@Luxthor said:
    reading this forum became daily routine

sounds familiar!

I don’t have time to be active as some users, but from time to time I want to be a part of the community in positive way.

I can relate - welcome!

@Stochastically, thank you. You know, in real life conversation with other musicians I need to omit words like iPad, iOS, DAW-les because otherwise they are not taking me seriously. I don’t want to know what they are thinking behind that judging-eye look. Here, on this forum everyone understands everything (mostly😂).

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Welcome to the forum! Pleasure to see you here mate. :)

@jwmmakerofmusic, thank you. My pleasure to be here. ☺️

• @belldu said:
    Welcome!

@belldu, thank you. ☺️

• @JanKun said:
    Welcome ! Happy to see someone new getting out of the WWW anonymity and step into the light. Plenty of nice folks here, you'll be in good company !

@JanKun, thank you. Hey, I won’t call that anonymity.😉 I didn’t post here for simple reason I was not sure how long my music production is going to last. Who wants another noob with stupid questions?!

In last few years I learned a lot, from every possible source, good deal from people involved around this forum. Now I can participate, and maybe give something back. Nah, probably going to be stupid questions.😂