Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midi Learn to control and automate plugins ?

edited May 2023 in Loopy Pro

Is there a way to control parameters in another synth or app running inside of Loopy Pro? I see midi learn and it only behaves for the main page, but I don’t see how to adjust parameters for Auv3 instruments.

Comments

• edited May 2023

Maybe my title is not correct. Anyway to make a slider widget become la midi controller for adjusting the midi parameters of other plugins ? It would be nice to have ia midi controller widget available.

• @Antos3345 said:
    Maybe my title is not correct. Anyway to make a slider widget become la midi controller for adjusting the midi parameters of other plugins ? It would be nice to have ia midi controller widget available.

Can you explain more about what you are trying to do? You can have widgets control AU parameters of AUv3s and also send midi to them.

• should be possible with MIDI scripter.

• @klownshed said:
    should be possible with MIDI scripter.

This is a question about loopy pro

• I have learned that Loopy doesn’t support automation yet, so I’m not sure it’s easily possible.

• @Antos3345 said:
    I have learned that Loopy doesn’t support automation yet, so I’m not sure it’s easily possible.

Are you talking about recording automation or controlling plugin parameters? Loopy Pro does't currently record automation but you can control plugin parameters.

• How does one control plugin parameters in Loopy Pro ?

• @Antos3345 said:
    How does one control plugin parameters in Loopy Pro ?

Loopy gives you access to all AUv3 parameters exposed by the AU. You can control them from any of Loopy's widgets or by MIDI Laearning them or by setting up MIDI bindings if you want to control them via MIDI.

Here are a couple of videos showing how to use midi control them them.

You can also any of Loopy Pro's widgets without midi.

• Thanks for the video links. I'll be checking them out.
    Love the Loopy!