Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

effect sidechain possible

Hi,

Just checking. I see that 1.1 enabled multi-input AUv3, but is there a way to enable side chains on effects yet?

Comments

• @geremy said:
    Hi,

Just checking. I see that 1.1 enabled multi-input AUv3, but is there a way to enable side chains on effects yet?

Not yet but Michael is working on it.

• Hi I have the same question regarding side chaining as geremy and was wondering if there had been any progress?

• edited February 2

@ron_montreal said:
    Hi I have the same question regarding side chaining as geremy and was wondering if there had been any progress?

Michael has said in the past that side-chaining/support for multi-in/out AU is planned and relatively high priority. Since accurate timeline predictions are hard, there isn’t anything more concrete than that. He is working very hard. It’ll happen.

• @ron_montreal said:
    Hi I have the same question regarding side chaining as geremy and was wondering if there had been any progress?

I hope it happens soon. Once multi-input/output and sidechain are available, Loopy Pro will provide a comprehensive solution from scratch pad to mixing and live performance.