Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Composition 167

Piano Motifs, Pure Piano, Zeeon, Nambu, Strummer FX, Geoshred

Comments

• Lovely. You are too prolific for me to keep up with your output. I need to go back and see if this piece is a one off of peace and tranquility or if your style has been changing from the hold-on-to-seat intensity that I expected. What’s interesting is that despite the radical difference in feel it’s still you. The way you move the listeners focus from one place to another is unique and unmistakable.

• Vey nice ,pure piano that I like to use tooand the nice soon of Zeeon. A feel of ambient with a swing.

• This has a great sound, Paul. It’s good Friday music!I hope this kind of feeling gives you peaceful feelings. It does me.

• This is a serious composition, and delivers peace and tranquillity!
    I am in awe of your prolific creativity, and impressed with your exquisite musicality.
    Simply lovely!

• edited May 2023

I feel with your music it's like a door opens into some perpetual music universe that's just going.

• @Paulieworld, very nice, relaxing, soothing. Cool GeoShred guitar in the middle.

• @azul3D_Apps said:
    @Paulieworld, very nice, relaxing, soothing. Cool GeoShred guitar in the middle.

Mr. Morales, thank you for creating this excellent app. App is such a poor word to describe what you have made. I have discovered some new, fun, and exciting ways to use it.

• edited May 2023

@Paulieworld, thanks for your kind words. It is always great to hear about the many ways creative users like yourself use the app to come up with some cool tracks.

• @boomer said:
    Lovely. You are too prolific for me to keep up with your output. I need to go back and see if this piece is a one off of peace and tranquility or if your style has been changing from the hold-on-to-seat intensity that I expected. What’s interesting is that despite the radical difference in feel it’s still you. The way you move the listeners focus from one place to another is unique and unmistakable.

I’m sorry I missed this earlier. Thank you so much for the word of encouragement. You have no idea how much that means to me. Have a wonderful long weekend!

• @BerlinFx said:
    Vey nice ,pure piano that I like to use tooand the nice soon of Zeeon. A feel of ambient with a swing.

I agree, Pure Piano is one of the best. I never get tired of it. The use of Zeeon was an accident, but I thought… that’s not bad. Maybe I’ll keep it. Thanks for listening and commenting!

• @LinearLineman said:
    This has a great sound, Paul. It’s good Friday music!I hope this kind of feeling gives you peaceful feelings. It does me.

As I mentioned to boomer, sorry I missed this earlier. It is sort of mellow, isn’t it? I’m glad you liked it. Looking forward to some great improvisations on your new piano. I’m sitting on my patio now and it’s gonna be a great day. Hope you’re having the same.

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    This is a serious composition, and delivers peace and tranquillity!
    I am in awe of your prolific creativity, and impressed with your exquisite musicality.
    Simply lovely!

Thank you, Rene. I don’t deserve it, but it’s greatly appreciated. My best wishes to you and yours!

• @Stochastically said:
    I feel with your music it's like a door opens into some perpetual music universe that's just going.

My wife often tells me I am on some other planet. Usually when it’s time to mow the lawn! Thank you for the encouraging words!

• Yes mellow is a good word. Also nice to hear you giving GeoShred an outing 🎸
    Piano Motifs is indeed an excellent app and you’ve made excellent use of it here.

• @GeoTony said:
    Yes mellow is a good word. Also nice to hear you giving GeoShred an outing 🎸
    Piano Motifs is indeed an excellent app and you’ve made excellent use of it here.

Thanks Tony. I'm surprised this got so much play. It has a boring title and the graphic is nondescript.
    Oh well, I guess you never know what people will like.
    Thanks for listening!

• Oh what a relief! I was just a tad bit concerned around compositions 164-166 about the direction you seemed to be taking, but 167 puts you firmly back on track, and on my playlist.

(😀👌 This is great, man.)